Well, 50 browns were too much for the wealth elite that insist you need diversity

Well, 50 browns were too much for the wealth elite that insist you need diversity.

I say time for a full boat of them.

Attached: 1663339357746416.jpg (1170x1770, 260.78K)

nobody cares about this pol shit

Agreed. Send em 200 next time.

Nobody want immigrant either, but they have to go somewhere.

Attached: 1663340652659328.jpg (1125x747, 144.88K)

you are a political drone and literal NPC

I get that it's fun to make liberals cry but if you're having to shitskinify white areas to do so, you're not really winning.......

Sure I am.
So, do you like 'em migrants? We have a few thousands to relocate, we may send them your way if you like them.

Attached: A taste of their own medicine.jpg (1256x720, 262.07K)

The whites in that areas are the only reason the immigration act of 1965. It would have been revoked any year if the people like the ones who live here didn't had such commitment to diversity and multiculturalism.

It happen that they get angry, react violently when the people they made enter the country get to live with them.
If they were send there in 65, America would still be 90%white.
The only way to stop the flow is to send them here.

Attached: 1553093527101.gif (1515x659, 258.21K)

GOT NO INNER MONOLOGUE
I BOW BEFORE THE SYNAGOGUE
MAYBE I'M AN NPC BABY

>If you don't want the refugee welcome areas to stay white, then you are an NPC
I agree with you. I am one.
Now what?

Attached: 1663294195710030.png (693x649, 726.17K)

They don't belong in Massachusetts any more than Texas or Florida, so why is it important for them to go back?
Does it really take $12 million to give 50 or so people a cot, meal, and bus ticket?

Attached: 1638460414314.gif (500x500, 1.67M)

If only republicans were any good at governing, this wouldn't look like a hollow political stunt during an election.

Attached: calling bullshit.gif (262x303, 35.85K)

>Does it really take $12 million to give 50 or so people a cot, meal, and bus ticket?
I doubt it. That's 250k per beaner.

What is important is for them to stay away from the people who make them enter the country. Otherwise, they wouldn't support immigration.

Attached: hypocrisy.jpg (1980x2024, 929.71K)

>democrat
>republican
>left
>right
>government
>immigrants

Attached: images (9).png (194x259, 5.52K)

I'm a half mexiwhite mutt. I think that there should be stricter enforcement on illegals and thise who abuse visas, but the actual immigration process should be modernized and made less retarded in the first place.

I don't waste my life thinking about politics

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

funny, whenever i contract at farms, some of the whitest enclaves in middle america are beholden to contract work from migrants. it's almost like you have an unsustainable birth rate, and never intended to do the dirty work in the first place, hence the white/black dichotomy in america

>but the actual immigration process should be modernized and made less retarded in the first place.
I agree.

Will you be a net benefit for the nation?
Yes: here is a 40 year temporary visa. Be a goodboy and you can stay.
No: Goodbye.

Picture left side = republican ran shithole
Right side = average liberal neighborhood

>new immigration process

>please quit fucking so much in shithole countries instead of immigrating.

>whitest enclaves in middle america
>are beholden to contract work from migrants
So, which one it is?

And do you support sending the new Americans* to the people who want them to be in the country? Just yes or no?

>Picture left side = republican ran shithole
>Right side = average liberal neighborhood
Number of migrants accepted by both?