What website is everyone using to create these ai generated images being spammed on all boards recently?

What website is everyone using to create these ai generated images being spammed on all boards recently?

Attached: 1663329715677157.png (512x512, 309.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grisk.itch.io/stable-diffusion-gui
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dol.e or some shit like that. you need to sign up for a waitlist

Try craiyon
.com

>sign up for a waitlist
do they actually invite you or is it like taking the lottery?

no idea. i imagine there's a form you have to fill out. i think it's a beta type thing. i just know you can't sign up and get immediate access.

thanks non

WAAAAOOOOOOOWW

Attached: frogx1.jpg (999x867, 347.91K)

this one is retarded, its called nightcafe

Attached: frogx1.jpg (965x492, 215.75K)

yeah craiyon is the dall-e mini and its free. you can then sign up through that website. its easy just enter your email and wait. it took me a few weeks. but they limit how many tokens you get per month.. like 15 renders. you can then buy more or wait a month for 15 more.

Attached: craiyon_003322_pee_wee_herman_as_The_Joker_br_.png (760x926, 1018.99K)

there is also "stable diffusion" which may be a bit more advanced and producing some pretty neat results. i assume by using slightly more complex prompts and algorithms or whatever. some of them can be downloaded, others are online which is a little sketchy. id rather play with them on my own computer without requiring an internet connection.

>they limit how many tokens you get per month.. like 15 renders. you can then buy more or wait a month for 15 more.

Why do jews have to ruin everything good in this world?

Run the program on your own high end GPU then.

I use dezgo.com.
It can make gay storm troopers.

I also followed the first guide I found to run it on my average laptop.

Attached: gay_storm_trooper_i65bgpdlmv9n.png (512x512, 446.5K)

Define "high gpu". I have an OK gpu with 4gig vram

kek, this frog is supposed to be a "overgrown city covered in vines and moss" made with night cafe website

Attached: Nfc0jzPbX1FlT38TlBKF--1--D2MMT.png (640x576, 166.61K)

Is stable diffusion available to download? I think they have one of them waiting lists which is just jewish money grub

Stable diffusion is pretty impressive.
IDK if it's because of the algorithm or the way it's been trained.

i found a pre compiled download of stable diffusion on youtube grisk.itch.io/stable-diffusion-gui

could have malware though be careful

Why are you idiots treating stable diffusion as some magic tool.
Dezgo.com uses stablediffusion
Theartbutton.ai uses stablediffusion.
You can run it with colab for free and easy as fuck. Also on your own pc just as easy. Is this thread from 6 months ago or something?

Attached: COmqrma0K5lCKTeytZ7iShb0wMTLMzYo.jpg (512x512, 58.01K)

>Theartbutton.ai
>creature made of fire and smoke walking down the sidewalk on a Tuesday afternoon in Detroit, Michigan
wonder if dezgo would give me a similar result

Attached: UEf0tAf0NMdHTaYdPjCJq7ECKGXgji1J.jpg (512x512, 46.95K)

Attached: 4535.png (512x512, 309.46K)

yeah it would, because it is using stable diffusion... if you could set the seed it would be the exact same image. Dezgo uses less "steps" I think, which is which is why the quality is kinda shit

nah this was made with dezgo and I feel like this is decent quality

Attached: Blue_Alien_organism_with_a_large_jaw__hyper_realistic__glistening_skin__wrinkled_9ol95kldcbg3.png (512x512, 457.53K)

ok, still uses less steps

>Dezgo.com
Can you upload an image tho? I want rare pepes

>Fuck you

Attached: xY46sN8ybOwIGFJw4DlQJ1UvuVpJV3V7.jpg (512x512, 54.66K)

You'd need to either download a stablediffusion package with "img2img" or use one in a google Colab. You can do it on their site Dreamstudio but you have a limited amount of free generation on there

looks like you can do it on Nightcafe too, they use stablediffusion

>stablediffusion package with "img2img
fuck, how hard is this in terms of coding?

>fuck you gago

Attached: ppl7i1w1RPTpu3zOGtdJeApRDEPCOrxB.jpg (512x512, 62.13K)

it's just downloading a file like any other program, I'm pretty sure. I haven't done it on my PC though, my GPU is too old. I use it on Google Colab, and I don't know a single thing about code.

Attached: best lohan.png (512x512, 433.86K)