Iam an ex se offender. My GF is an ex hooker. AMA

we're older, me early 50's her early 40's

Attached: BnB.jpg (619x463, 33.99K)

Her. Crazy hot especially for her age.

Attached: Resized_20200515_150107(1).jpg (720x960, 317.18K)

Did you ever have to take a seat?
She looks cute so far. Got some more?

take a seat?

I want to bang your gf and give you $5 after. Or during.

Long time lurker, first time poster here,
Whats a se officer and why should I care?
Why would you pay to fuck a roastie when drinks for a 20 something year old are cheaper?
I’ll take my answers off the air.

Newfag

more

Attached: To Catch a Predator.jpg (1600x900, 111.03K)

Post more.
Also, how much?

nm... chris hansen ref.
no, i was convicted in the early 90's of what would could be loosely defined as statutory rape- me 21, her 15. did a couple of years.
i dealt with her dealer on the other side of business. i paid her a few times but we kinda gelled and for a few years she would drop everything and stay over night with me when i was in her city. she had a legal issue and asked me to help her get clean,

Attached: Resized_20190525_084945.jpg (720x960, 528K)

we were white trashing it that day, lol

how much did she charge?

Got any nudes? That ass is bangin.

at first she i'd give her more than 'going rate' generally 60-80 because she was someone i kind of new.
back story to that...
this one gets complex but I am Marijuana grower. I sold her dealer weed when i was in her city. i saw her, chatted he up a few times and it just kinda progressed from there. Yes, she was a heroin user.

Prob won't do nudes, crosses a line with me

Attached: Resized_20190410_180222.jpg (720x960, 285.2K)

>Prob won't do nudes, crosses a line with me
why?
also: when was the last time she charged someone?

uheheheheh heheheh

nudes are just for me.
I figure she was still charging right be fore her legal issue caught up with her and she landed in jail. so a few months prior to her coming and staying with me.
did you see the new one? smart beavis and smart butthead were great.

strange, i thought how two depraved people survive would be more the topic here.

Hopefully you will die a slow painful death in minecraft of course. You fucking Chester want to brag about what you did. That's why we have keep you in a different cell block in county so gen pop doesn't kill you. Kys

I am SO much worse than that... you have no idea