Are you a misogynist? If so, why?

Are you a misogynist? If so, why?

Attached: caf4d77e-8f6c-4e6e-a71f-df95c87500c9.jpg (2160x2880, 1.11M)

No one is a misogynist. Humans default to being misandrist, and it takes a lot of abuse and trauma to shift humans from one end to the other and convince them to hate women.

If men decided to stop following social etiquette and societal rules then women would be absolutely powerless to stop a man from turning them into a fucktoy.
That's reality.

The power that women currently hold is nothing more than illusion; a product of first-world comfort.
In the event of any sort of societal reset or collapse it all disappears.

Yes, fuck women. The human race would be better embracing antinatalism and genociding willingly.

> Pic related, the ideal man

Attached: 20220914_174319.jpg (357x640, 35.13K)

Except for guns. Unless you live in a subhuman, third world country which doesn't allow it's citizens to own firearms. Because armed women are based and aren't getting raped you absolute fucking retard. Kill yourself nigger.

It's a bullshit word

I don't hate women but they accuse me of been a misogynist. I sometimes tell jokes like how many women does it take to change a lightbulb?

lol You're funny.
I'm more scared of a small dog then any woman attempting to use a gun.
Sure, their are exceptions, but your retarded ass pretending that the absolutely smallest of minority is somehow representative of the majority is hilarious. lol

My point stands firmly. Women are only allowed comfort by the grace of men.
Again, that's just simple reality.

Answer is 2; one to get a step ladder and another to get a man to climb up, change it then congratulate the women on a job well done!

Other men stop men from raping women because not all men are fucking rapists

Attached: __lusamine_and_elio_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_kajin_kajinman__ee5aabf074a69e081ad7df446b628312.jpg (825x1100, 164K)

I hope you become a part of the horrifyingly high number of men who kill themselves. The gene pool would benefit from you exiting life.

Because I have a penis

Women are fucking whores

not that hard to use a gun

Yes, I just hate how much I love women.

Attached: saanji.gif (498x249, 776.45K)

Eat shit

But what if...
...like
...um
...they had brothers
Or a dad
Or even a bf
Or some shit like that
Because
....uhhh
Not all men are weirdos like you?
Kthnx

holy shit if you are gunna photoshop at least do a good job this is pathetic women are absolutely fucking inferior

I hate everyone equally including myself

Because I hate women

Are
You
Like...

A faggot?