Women never approach men. You are being sold a lie. Anyone who disagrees with me is a paid feminist shill

Women never approach men. You are being sold a lie. Anyone who disagrees with me is a paid feminist shill.

Feminists are trying to shape the world so they are in control.

Attached: Brad_Pitt_Fury_2014.jpg (800x1235, 172.06K)

This incel has never been in a nightclub. I go out and I see women approaching guys all the time.

>be me
>24 y/o femanon, been fucking the same guy for 6 years
>never had much sexual experience outside my bf
>bf decides to join the military
>i can finally unleash my inner slut
>fast forward to now
>bf has been deployed for six months, told him when he gets back i will marry him
>i have already fucked at least 15 guys while he was gone
>while hes out there in the field suffering, probably gonna die, i’ve been out here living the dream
>life is good

He has no idea ive been cheating on him lmao

This is fake. You don't see that. You don't go out. You watch movies and shows made by Hollywood fixing to sell you this lie.

This is probably real. Women are pretty bad when it comes to cheating. They actually like sex more than men do.

kek how retarded are you

This never happens. Women don't approach men unless said women are trailer trash that sleep with anybody. Actual quality women don't do this.

You're gonna keep scraping bottom of the barrels unless you slam your fist down and pursue a woman of quality.

this meme fails when you realize there's literally more than enough pussy for everybody. including op.

Attached: 98344-degrasse-neil-tyson-hq-image-free.png (696x394, 198.56K)

It's not a meme. This is about exposing the truth. I'm letting people know we have a chance at a better world, a world where women are powerless again. Wade v roe was a step in the right direction but it's not enough. We need to come together as a community and refuse to let feminism shape the way we think.

I hope your future wife an heros and takes your kid with her because you're probably gonna beat her, stupid sandnigger. Muhammad isn't real and is also a nigger.

Hope he kills you with a barbell in a drunken rage

Bonjourno.

Feminists are trying to take over the world with the big lie that women approach men?

I'm not getting married because I don't believe in it. It's just an excuse to throw a fancy party and get legally binding paperwork that says we have shared property unless one of us fucks up and has to give it to the other. There's nothing "magical" about marriage. It's retarded. Stop living in a fantasy and just be happy being boyfriend and girlfriend.

Women do approach men, but usually to gold dig. It's not going to be to some rando, it will be to a guy who has visible displays of wealth.

See vids where guys prank women with fancy cars and shit, they bait gold diggers.

Strippers do approach men, but that is their job, so they count in the above group.

Under natural circumstances, women never approach men though. Which does make it super easy to MGTOW, just go about your life and no female will flirt with you. (She's just being courteous and nice, not flirty).

They want to take over the world by making it a reality. They want men to believe they are powerless and shouldn't approach women. This is why me too and shit exists, to scare men. If you think most of the men locked up because of the me too shit were legitimate rapists then you're not from this earth, buddy.

Women don't like sex more than men do. They enjoy it as much as men do prior to marriage, but once they settle down their drive weakens considerably to men. Scientifically proven.

I was just remembering how I was raped in high school. Tiffany B had a crush on me but I wasn't into her. We were at a kegger & she waited till I got drunk, then dragged me to her car & rode me like a like a pony. There's been other times when girls/women have thrown themselves at me. It happens. Good times.

not as retarded as u

Attached: lulz.gif (256x192, 767.66K)

Marriage, because nothing says glamourous more than gambling your entire estate on a relationship.

Amazing how people say getting a girlfriends name tattoo'd on your body is retarded, yet also most of those people saying that are married. Whos taking the bigger risk? A guy has a fucked tattoo for the rest of his life, or the guy who lost his fucking house?

Ok incel, we don't like niggers on this board

Getting married IS nigger behavior though. Dumbfuck.

Women “approaching” is saying hi and then making the guy do everything from there lol

Imagine giving credit for that