Do you ever approach women yourself or do you always wait for them to come to you?

Do you ever approach women yourself or do you always wait for them to come to you?

What side should begin the communication process? The man or the woman?

Attached: Tonyfuckingmontana.jpg (1680x1050, 348.56K)

Commonly it's the man, but bro, women need to learn to approach. A complement might make a dudes whole day bc they're so rare. Stop being such faggots and learn to approach men you find hot.

Attached: 1660777110821331.jpg (398x380, 11.26K)

it's always been them approaching me. first chick I ever approached first straight up rejected me so I flat out stopped. this works though, helps when they've had a bit to drink and it's a dark room and they're into bottom-class hillbillies

When I was 21, I met a east german goth girl who looked AND behaved like BelleDelphine for real, she got completly wet just from pegging. Oh satan why did I let her go? If you never had that you should kys, if you never had a girl with daddy issues you should jump right now out of your new york office tech building from the roof, dont look back, you missed it.

Attached: 1662323261781673.jpg (750x1334, 122.63K)

That's being kinda hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Getting pissed off at the women for not making the first one, when you're as easily capable of also making said first move.

Did you at least ever find out why you were rejected? Maybe she was taken, maybe she was a fag, maybe she didn't find you attractive and thought you had an ugly face.

But just because one woman thinks you're ugly doesn't mean all of them do. Same goes for men as well, I've had crushes on girls that my friends never understood why I liked them. You're not gonna believe me anyway though so I don't really know why im telling you this.

Just don't let your autism kick in when you are approaching them.
>step 2
>Get laid

If you want to pretend it's not men approaching 99% of the time, that's fine. But in reality, women never approach men, and they need to learn to. If you don't understand this, it's because your autism prevents you from comprehending social norms.

Why do women need to?

You clearly don't know how to read English very well. ESL?

Because if you're a social retard who can't handle that, you're not going to be mentally capable of raised a child who isn't also retarded and a stain upon society. Femcels continue to seethe and cope.

Attached: 1663270981618690.png (746x577, 227.18K)

Men ARE. Women ARENT. Learn to read, autist, or exit the gene pool. We'd be better off without you anyway.

Why should women approach men? Women are supposed to be scared and feeble minded, don't let them evolve to he independent. I believe you're a feminist shill at this point.

be*

You're getting pissed off at me for something I didn't even disagree with. You're making mountains out of mole hills, that weren't even been constructed into mole hills yet. This is shill behavior at its finest, making up damage control before I even have the chance to argue with you, which I wasn't going to anyway.

It all depends on context. Certain social situations call for certain actions. If you're sitting at the bar alone and a woman sits next to you, give her a nod and a nice "hello" and make her open up the conversation. If you're in a crowded party with a lot of noise and distractions, you're best bet is to talk to her. It works for me, at least.

Attached: chelios2-1.jpg (401x479, 37.3K)

I don't talk to any bitch that is too cowardly to approach me.

Women communicate non-verbally exponentially more than men do. So it's usually some form of non-verbal cue that let's the savy man know he's clear to make a verbal entry.
When that verbal ice breaker can make her laugh, make her feel as if the both of you are experiencing the same thing currently in real time, is something that takes her by surprise, or somehow interests or wins over her friends.....you're getting some, soon.

Kek i wish they paid me, incel

See, these arent shill responses.

You might want to take some notes for next time. Instead of flying off the handle like a retard when you misread someone's comment.

basically go up and ask them to do a thing with you sometime, tell them youre busy right now but you saw their cool shirt, liked her shoes, thought she was particularly well put together, saw her smile and were surprised by her looks***not her beauty, you werent blown away, just surprised trrrust me dont begin with the bitch on a pedastool*** etc.
further caveman note: men must go get food for family to live. the same goes for everything. you must go get x. predator women tend to cheat on all but the strongest of men, and even they arent safe, its better to approach an introvert and insist on a later, more private conversation

I'm drunk retard, give papa a kiss