Drug thread / General drug experience thread

Drug thread / General drug experience thread
>What drugs you on tonight
Made the pic myself lol for some reason like to see my pupils on different substances

Attached: 6754BB10-6062-4DA3-A268-374B5A3F846B.jpg (720x1280, 160.7K)

Get your head out of the toilet! Bradley.

Why do U do drugs and what music do you listen to?

Not once

Attached: 1661691076670256.jpg (694x960, 47.51K)

Heroin pupils: . .

Cocaine (and more stimulants): oo

MDMA/LSD/2C-B/mushrooms/anything that acts on, or otherwise modifies Serotonin receptors in the brain.

And I forgot the ending lmao

Serotonin actings drugs:

Or Any Forums keeps stripping special characters from posts? Huh.

OO

Drugs are degenerate. I hope you conquer whatever addiction you're dealing with user.

Thank u man

I listen to a lot of blink 182, Lil peep , xxxtentacion , nirvana , fidlar , bladee , drain gang and chief keef lots of diff artists to be honest and I do drugs because the thought of trying Every drug fascinates me. Feeling new feelings you’ve never felt and opening new parts of brain, also I’m severely depressed and have nothing better to do.

smoked a weed once, nothing happened. i guess cuz it was my first time and the weed receptors weren’t activated yet.

that’s pretty much my experience with drugs

It's all meth and fentanyl these days. My retarded neighbor's weed tested positive for fent a couple months ago.

In the next 10 years everyone who's into drugs is going to die off.

Haven’t heard of weed receptors not being activated?? I smoked weed first time when I was 13 and got high as fuck. I recommend mixing in tobacco like a spliff. Bring the smoke into ur mouth and then do a deep inhale and hold it for couple seconds

Where are you user? I’m guessing US? Here in Europe fent is very rare. Even all our heroin is pure worst problem we have here is rc benzos. I’m from UK. I stopped buying street drugs Years ago , dark net markets much better and more reliable

Yeah it’s crazy I’ve noticed high doses of benzos give dilated pupils too which surprised me. Like extremely dilated same with Prozac (which is ssri maybe that’s why ?)

only tried weed, shrooms, lsd. will try mdma eventually. undecided about coke

anyone here watch Tweaker Hunters?

Yep, USA.

Issue is coke comes from Columbia and a few other south American nations. Caribbean routes were mostly closed in the 90s, leaving either narco subs in Pacific (no Atlantic/Caribbean routes plus the Caribbean is so shallow it's easier to find subs) or overland routes.

Overland routes result in steadily more diluted coke because every courier dilutes it.

Along with that Mexican chemists discovered (with Chinese help) that they can make meth with a wide variety of precursors, though the effects vary wildly. Whereas old meth was a social drug, new meth makes you paranoid, asocial, and eventually schizophrenic if you keep using it.

Something similar occurred with fent. Mexican chemists can make it pretty easy with Chinese precursors. They don't have to worry about coke smuggling, planting seasons, farming inputs, coke processing, and all that stuff. So it's much cheaper. It's almost vastly more addictive than heroin, coke, and meth, so they mix it with everything to get people hooked.

Issue there is that they're Mexicans, so they're equally incompetent and malicious so they fuck up the dosing resulting in dead junkies. Loss of customers increases the incentives to put it in everything and to mislabel fake "xanax" pills that are actually a mix of fent and meth.

At one point we had a bunch of crypto nerds dropping dead because the completely legal nootropics they were using to help them write coder better was just mexican/chinese fent.

I think the goal is at this point to kill as many Americans as possible. We about 1/8 of the way to our own 6 million, and the funny part if Jews are involved at every step of the process. I guess they're rewarding us saving them from the Nazis by genociding us.

wait really? jokes aside i thought that was pretty common for the first time. took one hit from a bowl, felt it go pretty deep into my lungs. granted i don’t know 100% how it should feel but given that i could feel hot smoke in my lungs i’d guess i did it right

Continuation of Some guy got busted running a cocaine grow op of all things in the PNW a few years ago. He had an organic wine vineyard set up with a bunch of greenhouses on a mountain, had the fans and windows set to open on temperature sensors he cobbled together with like Raspberry Pi chips. I think he had the greenhouses set up with either cheap compost in movable barrels on wheels for heating, or he had soil or pumice stone piled up around them to insulate them to a steady 55 degrees all year round. PNW has plenty of rain and fog so it was perfect.

Don't know how he got caught. Probably ran his mouth.

Damn man that must suck i definitely feel like the government is something to do with the fent too like they sold crack in the 80s or maybe it’s china doing it purposely to kill people because I don’t understand why it’s america and Canada alone facing this problem. Canada recently started a program because of the fent epidemic and now they give out dilaudid to opiod addicts. I’ve watched couple documentary’s on the fent situation over there it looks fucking insane it’s not even heroin anymore it looked blue and and xylazine or some something in it and they was calling it tranq dope

How come coca. And poppy farms aren’t more common in country’s other than Columbia / Afghanistan etc? I always thought they just had the right weather conditions for it but surely it can be done with hydroponics like weed ??

Heroin is such a fucking overrated boring drug.