Baby Teeth

What the fuck are the point of baby teeth? It seems so trivial when you're older, but whats the evolutionary advantage of having shitty teeth that fall out. Then your "real" teeth grow in 1/8 of your lifetime all crooked and cause a fuck ton of pain, have to be fixed, etc.
>inb4 pedo jannies delete this because picture of a kid's mouth

Attached: baby-teeth.jpg (801x534, 77.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Tooth_Survey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For chewing andy's logs

Attached: 1663105553049714.png (227x247, 129.58K)

fucking logfags i told you to get out of my network.

Are you this retarded for real or just pretending? evolutionary advantage isnt about best case, its about most acceptable case.

Attached: 8FF75F00-8BCD-4A62-8B1F-0553EF2E8593.jpg (600x489, 45.41K)

Yes
I want a horror movie/game/anything that features children's skeletons as the primary antagonist.

based beyond belief

Attached: patcringe.jpg (500x334, 31.54K)

Imagine a baby skull with adult teeth like a donkey shredding up your mothers pussy walls

Three sets. That'd be pretty slick for not starving to death. Except we gone went and made tools to prechew food if need be. Would have been a boon 20k years ago for sure though. I'm sure that didn't look any better with flesh over it, no wonder that gene didn't flourish.

Why are people so feeble minded they literally cant just brainstorm the answers?

Babies eat a bunch of shit and dont brush their teeth so they just fucking grow more. Eventually you lose them as adults anyway but you you have a couple wisdom teeth to take their place.

But people live longer and dont want to die so we have dentists instead of evolution.

Small teeth for a small mouth. Big teeth, big mouth
Also crooked teeth were rare even 500 years ago

That's not far off Baby Big Mouth, an old Yupik Story I heard as a kid.

>Mother is pregante
>Baby fucks everything on the way out
>Deformed and huge
>Giant mouth with too many fully developed teeth
>No one wants anything to do with it
>Village elder says "love it any way, or get wrecked."
>Baby goes tard strength and starts eating dogs
>Whole village is shitting itself
>A brave hunter lures it into the mountains
>snowstorm
>Villager magically breaks their tracks and ends the trail with a Suuviuaqtot (a tool for cutting blocks of snow)
>Baby is permabanned
>You can still hear it hopping and gnashing if you get lost in the snow
>Hop Hop Hop, Chomp Chomp Chomp
>Who was phone?

Attached: Big Mouth Baby.png (175x288, 101.12K)

a baby's mouth is literally too small for a mouth full of adult sized teeth, are you this fucking retarded?

In case anyone wants to know, the bone has been carefully removed from on top of the teeth so you can see them all.

A. it's because a healthy person keeps growing new teeth to replace earlier, worn out ones. see the example of young, healthy children who lose multiple teeth before puberty.
B. the fact that your teeth are unhealthy is a symptom, deal with them as best you can but remember to also address the root cause, to what extent you can.
C. Bad teeth are an indication of bad genes, aesthetically unpleasing & unhealthy to prevent you from breeding or to kill you & your subhuman children.

Baby teeth are a relic of our Jewish ancestry, as they worked as starting capital for trading with the tooth fairy, ensuring a certain monetary headstart over other species

Two sets, the canines are just set higher up, partly to reinforce the orbital socket.
you suck at forensic facial reconstruction, that is a modern European showing no cavities.

I stand by this at least.
>I'm sure that didn't look any better with flesh over it

solid point.

To use for quantifying the effects of nuclear weapons testing:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Tooth_Survey

because 32 adult sized teeth wouldn't fucking fit inside a child's mouth retard

Not with that attitude.

You're asking the wrong question. It should be why does evolution deactivate the genes that grow new teeth at the 20th week of fetal development. Sharks have the same genes except theirs never deactivate, so sharks can make new teeth for their entire lifespan.

Tooth cancers?

I would think it would have something to do with the nutritional cost of constantly dropping bones out of your face and open wounds in your mouth forever.

Rhetorical question. Medical science doesn't have the answer yet.