What happened to phone charms?

what happened to phone charms?
any non-zoomers still remember the ones that lit up when you got called?

Attached: 1647852378850.png (1022x796, 1.2M)

Smartphone killed them.

I remember that my cousin that was old enough to have a cellphone had a fuckton of those things. My current phone case has a small hole to put charms on it but the issue now is to actually find them.

>the issue now is to actually find them.
aliexpress is broken?

>the issue now is to actually find them
any keychain

>keychain
lol
do you not even know about the reactive phone charms?

I'm gonna be real with you, user.
I don't trust AliExpress.

I have a Knuckles the Echidna keychain and have tried putting it in there, but it's way too big for that small, thight charm hole.

>AliExpress
Is very very good good you turst many chams good prices!

>trust
you don't need to trust them, mong
people buy from them every single day without an issue

t. zooomer with sony ericsson
never used that, cause its retarded.

>zooomer
didn't ask you zoomie cunt

ok boomer

Is this what boomers obsess over? This is "the good old days"? These are fucking phone funko pops, you senile fucks are pathetic.

I still have phone charms on my phone, they're hanging off my phone case at the bottom.

What's wrong with funko pops?

I think some Japanese phones still have a loop hole for a charm. I haven’t ever used it.

That loop hole is for hanging it on your neck, they rarely come with those anymore because phones just keep getting bigger and I'm pretty sure even anime girls stopped using galapagos flip phones ages ago.

edgy non-normie millenial here. imo those charms are cringe and only myspace thots use them.

My pixel 6 case has a place gor one of these but I don't use it

Attached: PXL_20220912_185432134~2.jpg (1125x1495, 691.55K)

You have a real natural talent for photography

I'm not sure but I think these don't work on 3G/4G/5G.
Newer "G's" also don't make you speakers go brrt brrt brrt.

I vaguely recall smartphones still had the little hole for phone charms before all smartphones settled in on the same shape they use today.
I suspect they're just a 2000s thing that fell out of fashion.
Still a thing in Japan and S. Korea if I'm not mistaken, but these two hold on to their fashion for a LONG time, just look at Japanese memes.