Desantis is legit an evil person lol

Desantis is legit an evil person lol.

Attached: 1662439217729.jpg (826x1405, 120.76K)

florida user here. everybody down here hates him too. we don't call him mo'ron for nothin. our cities are crumbling to the ground which is causing insurance prices to skyrocket and this idiot is using our tax dollars to fly Texas immigrants up north? so many people regret voting for this retard.

Lmao they’re mad, enjoy your refugees you fucking liberal faggots.

You don’t live in Florida, or you’re a transsexual groomer. The guy is a fucking hero.

It's a real problem our politicians ignore because it's not at their doorstep. Now it is. Keep sending them.

>Desantis can't solve the immigration problem
>passes the buck to liberals
>liberals feed and clothe immigrants
If this whole fiasco proved anything, is that rightards can't do anything without Democrats holding their hand and showing them how to lead. Republitards are simply THAT incompetent.

>can't stop thinking about trannies
tell me you don't own property without telling me you don't own property. if you don't think 400% insurance hikes are a problem you're retarded. all because the govt refuses to enforce building codes and allows our cities to crumble to the ground because they take bribes from developers.

The audacity to support the exact same thing for years while ignoring republicans and border state individuals and then make a post like this.

Only solution is to keep at it. And at different locations as well.There are for more random areas than there are nice built up areas. All mexicans go to the libs and politicians now.

I think you miss the part where liberals are the ones importing them and that they are running open borders even if they act like they arnt. I'm sure there have been thousands of people taken care of by people on border states and by those states governments and councils. But they just keep coming and coming. Do you think Martha's Vinyard is going to do this week after week until 50% of Marthas vinyard is now mexican and they will just put up with the violence, trash, graffiti etc? This is the perfect counter move because they just expect them to get dumped anywhere in the big ol world and this way we direct them right to the safe little bubbles of the fuckers doing this with out regard to the Mexicans or to their own citizens

Republicans:
>you only support immigration because they're not at your doorstep!
Republicans:
>flies immigrants to the doorstep
Republicans:
>watch them sweep them under the rug like riff raff
Republicans:
>what do you mean they didn't shoo them away?
>what do you mean they gave them food?
>what do you mean they're giving them a place to sleep?
>what do you mean they're going to help them figure out what to do next?
>what do you mean I'm the bad guy because I lied to them about opportunities in Boston and actually flew them to the middle of nowhere?

>Do you think Martha's Vinyard is going to do this week after week until 50% of Marthas vinyard is now mexican and they will just put up with the violence, trash, graffiti etc?
Democrats have been helping the poor and disenfranchised for decades. I'm sorry that concept seems so alien to you. Maybe if you actually followed the words of the Lord (instead of only pretending to), you'd understand.

$12 million dollars set aside for this useless stunt in this years FL budget
enjoy your crumbling infrastructure maga rats
elect better leaders next item instead of these performers

Republicans are literally the Grinch to the Democrats Who's of Whoville lmao

this is exactly what jesus said
shove that leper to another state, not my problem homies

Sounds like sending them there actually was to their benefit. Food, shelter, assistance. DeSantis should send more

Uh no.. At the core level they have literally created the poor and disenfranchised for voter control and destabilization of the people.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE IN THE POOR, THE TIRED, THE UNWASHED MASSES YEARNING FOR FREEDOM!!! THAT'S NOT WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT!!!

>Democrats created poverty in Latin America to rig elections

And they wonder why shit like Surfside condominium collapsing occurs when they waste their budget on pointless shit.

Dude, they got 50 people and they're going to ship them back out ASAP. Wait until it's a few hundred, or even a thousand a day. Every day. That's what the border states are dealing with; thousands of aliens a day.

As someone who is poor and disenfranchised, and has been all my life: I can tell you categorically that Democrats ain't done shit to help me, but lay bait in front of a welfare trap

>As someone who is poor and disenfranchised, and has been all my life: I can tell you categorically that Democrats ain't done shit to help me, but lay bait in front of a welfare trap
Has it occurred to you that it's because of republican resistance that you haven't been able to be helped?

Its not about that old bullshit anymore, times they are a changin.
Stay out beaners- we're full.
Make the sacrifices to fix your own countries

Attached: 1414112851955.jpg (948x676, 169.96K)

as someone who is poor, you should be worried about FL spending $12 million dollars of tax money on this theatre

you know this is purely political and he is using your tax dollars so he can go on fox with his fucking baby face and pretend to be a big man

Border states deal with how many thousands a year? They get 50 people unannounced on a snooty island off the coast of MA and it's a "HUMANITARIAN CRISIS." Lol. You get what you vote for, maybe next time don't support open borders policy.

No because your guys's entire fucking philosophy is "fuck shit up, accuse others of doing EXACTLY what you did, then gaslight the population when they have questions."

where did he get the idea from? the entire country is a joke might as well send them to democrat strongholds and give them exactly what they wanted

Attached: joe.png (1376x1462, 379.08K)

You were fine with them in other states, now they're your problem. Let's see how long you stay open borders when you have to deal with the consequences yourself faggots.

Also, what the fuck did you expect? Did you think they'd have a McDonald's on the plane you dumb nigger? They illegally entered a foreign country. How the fuck do you think the coyotes treated them you complete fucking imbecile?

Obama murdered hundreds of children in drone strikes.
All American presidents from the 20th century forward have gallons upon gallons of innocent blood on their hands. It's part of the job description. Don't like it? Don't become a hardcore politician ( e.g. Satanist).

yea i imagine life is absolute shite in miami and the greater miami area. i mean whenever i go its always pretty grimey. lotta homeless and i live in nyc which i mean we don't have that many homeless compared to other cities but i guess that will change soon with all these migrants that are being shipped here.

Fuck 'em. They shouldn't be here in the first fucking place. These places said they can help them, that they're sanctuaries for them. This is a perfect match.

Not him but
>purely political
Doi. Always has been. Libdem states have been pushing sanctuary city bullshit for ages, without having to actually deal with any of the consequences. But border states like TX and AZ have. Border states didn't vote for this shit, so have the blue states deal with the fruits of their policy proposal
>muh 12 million dollars
Way cheaper than having to house thousands of illegals in perpetuity so dumb progressives can feel good about themselves and bleed their opposition dry

Incidentally, this is what killed the Mayan Empire. Short history lesson folks:

The Mayan king had a clever way to make peace, polygamy was legal, he married all his enemies daughters. Dude had over six hundred wives. Problem is he had multiple children with each of them. This eventually lead to massive overpopulation and starving in the capital. The peasants blamed him for it, so they swept into the palace and murdered all the fucking royals. The evidence for this is that they found a ton of skeletons of royals hastily buried in shallow graves with their deaths caused by various wounds from sharp and blunt objects.

But once the royals were dead the dumb fuck peasants didn't know how to run things and they didn't magically have more food, so this massive population of people flowed out in every direction to the other cities. In turn they were each overwhelmed. They exhausted their food supplies, so it would happen again but with the added population of the cities they'd exhausted. They were like fucking locust. They wiped out their entire civilization in this way.

This is warfare.

Born in NYC here.
How can you stand that sewer?
Public spaces dirty, people up ur ass, local govt. dont care- robbed or shot maybe-
Move if u can