Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Attached: armalite rifle fifteen.jpg (2016x1512, 348.29K)

Why don't you own a Honda civic?
You probably do, faggot.

Nah, toyota camry.

this gave me a massive boner

>implying that faggoty piece of nanny state shit is even worth posting.

fuck off you dickless faggot

>nanny state shit
what

Drum mags are legal in namny states now?

Ugly ass gun

because I am trained in the way of the sword

i don't know. why don't you tell me, gun industry shill

eh, it's probably because you bought into propaganda

I have no money

You need to pay more taxes so I can get my free gov snipe type gun. Along with the food and medical and stuff.

Human rights - Food, Shelter and Health Care

American HR - Food, Shelter, Health Care and a big gun

I traded my AR-15 for a steamy, creamy, dreamy log of shit

Attached: GettyImages-1052164158.jpg (980x653, 78.99K)

Nah, none of those are human rights. Your lazy ass can starve and I'll guy an extra gun.

but I want my free gunz

>if anyone mentions a single flaw in the gun industry I go hyper defensive
>propaganda, conspiracies!

Brainwashed retard bought the 'freedom' pill, overpaid and got a sugar placebo

Nobody likes you, socially autistic user. Go click on anime waifus with guns and pretend they care, little self-inhibited brainlet.

As per the 2nd Amendment, the weapons that I would use to defend my state under either my state governor or the POTSU are held and cared for by my state national guard.

Fucking militia cosplay pussies have nothing on the ordinance held by the national guard.

The naitoinal guard being the only legal state militia both active and inactive. Defending my state under the only legal system of public defense.

Because I'm a mature, confident adult who isn't afraid of his own shadow and knows that despite what pathetic little children constantly post on /b the world is NOT out to get me. Grow up, you ridiculous, cowardly piece of trash.

I would love to buy a WWSD 2020 version, but no such luck over here. Not rich enough to become a gun owner.

whys that shit look like something outta halo? I got my revolver for self defense, im not looking to shoot up an alien high school

I’m not sure if anyone has every told you this but you sound like a homo.

Shut up glownigger.