I have a hard time believing chemical addiction is a real thing because despite being a life long addict I've never...

I have a hard time believing chemical addiction is a real thing because despite being a life long addict I've never experienced it. I've quit alcohol, benzos, opiates and meth cold turkey and aside from lite cravings it wasn't a big deal. No DTs no "being sick" not even a head ache. How am I supposed to believe something is real if I can personally replicate it

Attached: FB_IMG_1602254669335.jpg (864x960, 53.2K)

They're just faking it

This, it's all for attention

try heroin a couple times and come back faggot

also enjoy work tomorrow

Those people who went into shock and died are really selling the lie.

nigger

You should try nicotine, heroin, and crack, and aids...for science.

If you don't give people attention sometimes they die.

>I've quit alcohol, benzos, opiates and meth cold turkey
I mean did you ever really do them?

Yep pretty heavily to. Went back to drinking pretty much everyday. But if I'm ever short on cash I can just stop and nothing ever happens

I've tried the first three extensively. (Cocain more then crack but I've had crack a few times)
Their brains believed it was real so it created the symptoms psychosematically
I have done heroin already

Gross, ive never done any of them, maybe you should find better friends instead of patting yourself on the back for not being them.

Nah my friends are cool and I enjoy drugs. I just think addiction is fake.

Weird, in my eyes, youre a loser. Enjoy your drugs user.

>Went back to drinking pretty much everyday. But if I'm ever short on cash I can just stop and nothing ever happens

I can stop when I cant afford it...

You're chemically addicted.

And in my eyes your idea of being a winner sounds really fucking boring and stupid.

If I can suddenly stop drinking after months of heavy daily use and stay off it with no side effects for a month I'm not chemically addicted. Factually and objectively.

Do you drink casually with your meal everyday or do you try to get drunk? You dont have to be a junkie to be addicted to a feeling.

If a life of sober excess instead of desperate suffering is stupid, that's fine. Im good with my life, are you?

Go through a half of wild turkey 101 and a bottle of wine every 3 days just about. And I know that addiction implies negative side effects with quitting. I don't get any with anything. I do drugs because they're fun but I can and have just as easily just put them down for as long as I need to for whatever reason. Be it to get a new job, or because someone I like asked me to. It's like playing video games for me an entertaining thing to do. Granted much more entertaining then most other things but it's not controlling anymore then wanting to play a new title when it comes out. If I can't afford the new legend of Zelda then whatever I won't get it but I'd enjoy playing it for sure. If i need to stop drinking and doing drugs for a while same thing. Bummer to miss the fun but it's not a huge deal.

Sober excess, so you have lots of things to sit around and oogle at while stone cold sober. Lots of money for you to just sort of get off on having. Maybe you take that once a year vacation where you go soberly look at somethings and eat a pretentious dinner before having some mostly vanilla sober sex with your sober mormon wife. Sounds like a blast my man lol

>fuctioning dysfunctional
Its not uncommon, but it is still addiction. Drop it for good, or youre just making excuses.

I feel where you're coming from but I have a different idea of addiction. I dont think it the reaction when you quit but the daily routine and desire.

Who said I was sober? Im just not a retard avoiding his addiction, im controlling it. Youre in denial homie, youre addicted, but feel a need to voice your opposition to that. Why?
I obviously struck a nerve. Get help nigger.

Its not though. And your just making yourself look like an idiot. Addiction is categorized by withdraw. If there's no withdraw you aren't addicted. If you can just quit you aren't addicted. Words mean things my dude

You did. You said you were sober.

>>If a life of sober excess instead of desperate suffering is stupid, that's fine. Im good with my life, are you?

Maybe l2read your own post before thinking you got that quip in

Kek, i love butthurt addicts so much.