How many children have to die before altright bigots give up their guns?

How many children have to die before altright bigots give up their guns?

Attached: 1655312452180m.jpg (768x1024, 163.02K)

Is that a threat?

More

She looks happy to me

Attached: 71331C71-893F-41CD-B37B-ACB3F5CB1609.jpg (828x1011, 781.36K)

hopefully all the faggot trans ones... then the earth will be clean again

Don't kill any kids OP, please, I beg you. Think of your mother, what would she say? Just calm down. relax. Take some deep breaths. You don't really want to kill any children, right?

Here is your reply.

The point isn't that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordinance, as a rag-tag citizens' militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of them with you. Hell, you might even be able to run away and do it again; they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. They'd never feel safe and there could be shooters behind any window.

Of course, they COULD call in the artillery and air-support and level your town, sure. What would this get them though? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died, and play right into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. Finally, it would simply kill people, and NO ONE wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police & Gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they want to impose. If citizens are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed as a tyranny.

So, the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight. Yes, you might die, of course. However, that's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

"As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed."

When you're talking about using swords, knives and clubs against modern military weapons though, it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all. They'll just shoot you with beanbags, rubber, water cannons, microwave guns and other submission devices.

That's why Americans having guns is so important.

Attached: Already Gave Her the Dick.jpg (1038x539, 365.19K)

>be me
>24 y/o femanon, been fucking the same guy for 6 years
>never had much sexual experience outside my bf
>bf decides to join the military
>i can finally unleash my inner slut
>fast forward to now
>bf has been deployed for six months, told him when he gets back i will marry him
>i have already fucked at least 15 guys while he was gone
>while hes out there in the field suffering, probably gonna die, i’ve been out here living the dream
>life is good

He has no idea ive been cheating on him lmao
Hes a liberal while I fuck blacks since all polcels have small dicks lewd

Imagine what it smells like when she gets back home at the end of a long day, out there in that blazing hot sun, no socks on, and she finally gets to peel those shoes off her feet. Like, if you could stick your nose right against her soles in that moment, I wonder what it would smell like. Imagine if you even like, li8cked the bottom of her feet too, and they were all smelly and sweaty. That would be pretty cool.

taking law abiding citizens firears won't stop anything, turn on the local news sometime and count how many stories about convicted felons they say have been arrested with illegally obtained guns they run. The were 5 in my state tonight that happened over the last few months. Criminals will always find a way to get firearms if they really want to, taking them away from everyone one else just disarms civilians and makes them easier targets.

fucking cracked phone screen is driving me nuts

Her underwear must be soaked

Attached: 0A997FD3-F2A9-4610-A5CC-917829D89579.jpg (828x932, 482.77K)

I can't see her feet in this picture. I am sorry, but this is not my type of hype.

Attached: DE22B55B-4963-4D8D-8BEC-D15CD3BCEE67.jpg (828x811, 399.83K)

You tell me lol.

Attached: 6A587B4C-C7A9-4C28-A3B8-33D69EA6E3A5.jpg (1620x1117, 938.93K)

Attached: 1653781919601.png (500x650, 179.97K)

Wait, can lefty liberal gunfags keep theirs? I'm not giving up my ability to protect my family just because we happen to vote in a similar way. I like guns. I also like competent mental healthcare systems and social programs. We can have both when everyone starts acting like grownups again instead of demented acolytes of whatever side you think you're on.

Take theirs first….

Oh wait.

Attached: FDDE4F74-8B3E-4224-A1A6-4A58283F140F.jpg (1288x989, 1M)

People could also engineering explosives and use them to blow up and burn down police resources. Also a microwave gun isn't a thing its based on an EHS delusion.

> hurr tv man say gun bad
Fuck off.

All of them. I shouldn't be punished for someone else's actions. Cut off your dick since men rape women.

Attached: how many.jpg (472x621, 113.72K)