Have you laughed at a Biden voter today?

Have you laughed at a Biden voter today?

Attached: anb.png (693x649, 726.17K)

Is that where those migrants were shipped from?

Somebody hasn't been paying attention.

Attached: sdmmn.png (640x391, 356.98K)

no, I've been working

But you've been laughed at by a Biden voter. Actually, there's five of us laughing at you right now, ya dick!

No, the left agrees with DeSantis. Blue states are much nicer than shitholes like Florida or Texas. They will be much better off...as anyone would. The funniest part is that for 30 years they've been telling us that Soros is busing illegals into cities to vote democrat....and it was actually Republicans all along topkek

Attached: 1660919238820206.jpg (1136x852, 299.57K)

Wow, year round population at MV is 17,000, but during the summer months it increases to 200,000.
sounds to me there are a lot of vacant summer homes available...

they really are their own worst enemy. fox news is interviewing families with small children as they come off the bus. completely destroying their own "bad hombres/rapists/murders/etc" narrative and humanizing these families escaping communism in venezuela. then linsday graham saying the quiet part out loud, that the cons actually want a nationwide abortion ban, right before midterms? the whole party is in shambles.

Sure thing buddy lol.

who the fuck said that?
you guys were hoping that blue states would lose their shit over this and they haven't
so you just fucking imagine they have anyway. because your minds are made of facebook and dogshit

cope

Attached: 1662352403866245.jpg (1170x987, 103.42K)

Just deport them, liberals and their stupid Sanctuary cities smh

Is it that time of year again? The annual "caravan" fear mongering campaign? How do retards fall for this every year lol

>be me
>today
>checking out at grocery store
>cashier wears a mask
>rings all my food, except milk
>looks at me, points at milk
>mumbles through mask
>"werbbburmilkeskur"
>no, i don't want it bagged i say
>pay
>reach for milk
>WHOA
>what
>"i asked if that was yours"
>ohhhh
>now pay for milk
>tldr; almost stole milk because biden voters are impeding society

furverous kek

I think it's just time for hearing aids grandpa. You've been in denial and putting off for years. Drop the pride and just get it done.

So all the photos and videos of the caravans are fake? Is that what you are saying?

the way the right is spinning this is actually unbelievable and the fact you people are buying up something so easy to check is the first time i've genuinely been pissed off at politics. desantis shipped in 50 immigrants without telling them where they were going or even alerting the local fucking officials to what was going on. of course dozens of broke traumatized people being dumped elsewhere with no warning or time to prepare is a bad thing you fucking mongrols

Most people on MV are wealthy Republicans. Once again, the GOP screws over its own.

Wow, 50 whole people?

Attached: tacos.png (310x463, 6.78K)

Probably a sanctuary city or some bullshit.

The right tells us that we should rape our moms, run naked through grocery stores & eat bees. This is true because I posted it

Lol everything is a grift with these slimeballs

the place they were sent is a tiny island with a population of 15k people, and they had to be supported by locals for both shelter and resources (as again, there was literally zero warning before they were dumped at their doorstep). not only that, but the fact it was 50 people sent on an AIRPLANE out to an island makes it pretty fuckin clear this was just desantis using vulnerable immigrants as a publicity stunt and not an honest attempt at relocating people