Am I the only one that believes that deep down he has a good heart and is just misunderstood?

Am I the only one that believes that deep down he has a good heart and is just misunderstood?

Attached: hunter biden.jpg (600x500, 38.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

l00kinglass.com/springboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off.
Isn't there enough political stuff on this board already?

If you know the real story of what happened with the laptop you know that's true

>be me
>24 y/o femanon, been fucking the same guy for 6 years
>never had much sexual experience outside my bf
>bf decides to join the military
>i can finally unleash my inner slut
>fast forward to now
>bf has been deployed for six months, told him when he gets back i will marry him
>i have already fucked at least 15 guys while he was gone
>while hes out there in the field suffering, probably gonna die, i’ve been out here living the dream
>life is good

He has no idea ive been cheating on him lmao
Everyone saw it, I am Hunter Bidens laptop

Attached: 1661301058896705.jpg (747x615, 58.94K)

*Shrug* Good luck with that one.

The SECOND, you acknowledge that trumps kids are at the very least, equally as bad, I'll take your "question" as genuine.

Still holds no political office.

Republicans need to look at their own corruption to have shit like this taken seriously.

I spend approximately 0% of my energy contemplating hunter biden and his life. I only remember he even exists when some troll on Any Forums brings him up again, usually as some kind of deflection about something the right has done, as if private citizen's life has any bearing whatsoever on anything related to politics

He honked a fifteen year old, user.

You can only make posts this retarded if you love in an information bubble so extreme you still don't know what's on the laptop..... or you're a shill

Attached: 1662820843902637.png (484x448, 516.88K)

>some troll on Any Forums brings him up again,
which always coincides with some bad shit in the news about trump, and fox news puts "the laptop" on the front burner.
ONLY the stupid don't see it

>hunter doing drugs and fucking hookers, minding his own business, is worse than the trump kids stealing money from a kid's charity

Thank you proving my point.
You really do have no idea what's in that laptop

you might be the only one who has a genuine opinion on the subject

ANNND?
you think, and I use that term loosely with dumbasses like you, trump didn't?
INB4 "im not a trump supporter"

I don't give a shit what's on his laptop, he's not a civil servant, he doesn't hold any public office, he's just some dude, it's irrelevant
if he has classified information or something then he's the FBI's problem, not mine

So - what's on the "laptop" user? Please tell us. You must have pictures? Screenshots? Affidavits? A browser history?

What's that? - You've got nothing?....zero evidence?....you say you're gay and prowling? Nothing but a raging faggot?

Well - good of you to finally admit it, but we all already knew that.

are you saying that only pedophiles that have a public occupation should be held accountable for their crimes?

Thank you for confirming you are willfully ignorant yet making shit posts on topics you know nothing about

quoted wrong

The emails are all publicly available online.
They show all the inner workings of the Biden families criminal activities.
Joe Biden is owned and controlled by the CCP

Hunter is a skeezy slime ball - I'll never vote for him again........................

the world is full of pedos and other people who commit crimes every day. they don't all need their own dedicated threads on Any Forums about them
and if you care about alleged pedos, can we go after the catholic church that harbors hundreds or thousands of them? why are you making threads about all of the priest pedos out there and are focusing on one specific person?

Pics or it didn't happen. Post 'em. Show us, faggot.

>ou still don't know what's on the laptop.
YOU are an idiot
the chain of custody of the "laptop" is suspect at best.
MOST of the emails are PDF's, so no way to prove, as in forensically, anything.
But, keep regurgitating hannity and tucker, fuckwit

Thinking the laptop only contains damning info on hunter is another completely ignorant shit post you can only make when you have no idea what's on it

They're snowflakes

l00kinglass.com/springboard

Show something then. You got nuthin' faggot

This user is so ignorant he doesn't even know the FBI itself has admitted the laptop is legit.

Fuck the level of ignorance on Any Forums is astounding

See

Yes ur the only one that believes that. It's his fault though. His dad abused him as a child and it fucked him up.

I ain't clickin' that shit nigger

>Joe Biden is owned and controlled by the CCP
assuming that's true, what does it have to do with this:
>The emails are all publicly available online.
>They show all the inner workings of the Biden families criminal activities.