Name something more painful then getting rejected by the love of your life... I'll wait

Name something more painful then getting rejected by the love of your life... I'll wait.

Attached: worthless.jpg (223x226, 5.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they reject you, they were not the love of your life.

The fact that you have been so depriven on love in your life that the first person who treats you decently confuses you into thinking you found "the one" suggests you should kill and eat the adults around you, as they are nothing more than meat sacks who tricked you into thinking "one true love" exists by bringing you up in an environment devoid of love.

>they didn't leave you to hurt you, they just live a life of love and didn't value your love the way you valued your love for them, because they were saturated in love from other sources.

Your mom raping you after killing your dad
Ending up homeless as a child
Being a nigger
Getting paralized from neck down

Grow up kid

Being held down by several cartel members and having your genitals eaten by a feral shitbull.
>someone post the webm

Attached: 01BE1DE2-7303-4F8D-82F9-45088C88A8CE.jpg (576x383, 69.78K)

>be me
>24 y/o femanon, been fucking the same guy for 6 years
>never had much sexual experience outside my bf
>bf decides to join the military
>i can finally unleash my inner slut
>fast forward to now
>bf has been deployed for six months, told him when he gets back i will marry him
>i have already fucked at least 15 guys while he was gone
>while hes out there in the field suffering, probably gonna die, i’ve been out here living the dream
>life is good

He has no idea ive been cheating on him lmao
He bought himself a shirt that says worthless it should say dumb high school quitter lewd

The sad part is that I assume you hate women and think spamming this shit all over the place will spread your opinion. I on the other hand, am a man of elegance. I fuck chicks regardless of being somewhat sexist. I anonymously directly insult some chicks and niggers online, without trying hard. Also, this story is so unrealistic that only a true basement dweller could possibly believe it. At least try to make it convincing goddammit, lol

>than
no wonder she left you, tard

I have grown up, asshole - 20 year old man

I know it is than. I have a learning disability.

>something more painful then getting rejected by the love of your life
Getting rejected by your mother.

Attached: Sigmund_Freud,_by_Max_Halberstadt_(cropped).jpg (753x1024, 126.6K)

checked
...have to live after that.

Ok, now I'm getting outta this thread. Your brain develops til 27. And that's the most important part too - prefrontal cortex. It's used for logical reasoning planning, controlling emotions etc. You're still a fucking child. Stop whining, go jerk off, have fun with friends and try to get laid. The moment you fuck basically any chick you perceive to be at least 2.5/10, you won't even think about this girl anymore. Fucking kids...

Hey all knowing sage, will I forget about my mom

Your buttmad is loan enough. Elaborate what made you mad? The "fake" and "gay" story of a basement dweller? Now show tits fuckswine cunt niggerswine.

>Name something more painful then getting rejected

Someone using “then” in place of than

One time I stepped on a Lego at the bottom of the stairs and I'm pretty sure it hurt worse than what you're describing.

Also one time I ate two burritos from taco time very quickly and was very constipated and had to throw up. It was very painful.

Also one time I was in a car accident and hit my head into the windshield and head a huge gooseggg and very bad headaches and a concussion which also probably hurt more than some fat bitch turning me down.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565192680286.jpg (504x750, 28.13K)

being a fat little piggy for mommy and eating all her money away like a uselss fat little piggy bitch. kys honestly.

Hitting your funny bone

Whining about some random bitch that you dumb enough to fall for.

Getting raped by a pack of niggers.

>20 year old

lol child

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
I'd like to see you explain your dumb problems to somebody who was in the middle of this shit right here.