JANIE THREAD #17

JANIE THREAD #17

My sleep schedule is messed up

Attached: unknown-36-1.png (750x745, 323.45K)

>that femboi belly
good god gimme gimme lemme lick that tummy

need me a femboy gf

I believe you mean "bf"
Femboy tummy >_

Should I post my tummy?

yes

Ummm ;_; here u go

Attached: 20220911_220411.jpg (2272x2554, 1011.38K)

lemme suck on those tits, omfg

You wanna do what to my tits? Why? You know I'm a guy...right?

0_0 do most men want tk suck on tits? I didn't know it wuz dat popular

Attached: 20220914_232311.jpg (2157x2554, 922.29K)

This guy has cute titties. Nice.

How can a guy have...cute titties? I thought that was a woman thing =p

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-213824_Photos.jpg (720x1600, 480.46K)

Don't be silly. Why would you think that? Yours are small but perky, and with puffy nipples. That's a cute combination. Why would it matter who owns them? Only question is if you have a cute dick too.

Hmmm...
Yeah but I bet women don't feel the same. I bet they would be very creeped out by me. Rightfully so. My body is disgusting

Attached: 20220911_221204.jpg (2507x2554, 1.07M)

To hell with anyone who hates you for your body. Maybe you'll meet a nice lesbian girl and you two can be happy. Or maybe you'll make a young man very lucky. Who knows.

I've been told jannies have an easy job, I love them sfm for the hard work they do and don't do

>Maybe you'll meet a nice lesbian girl and you two can be happy
Lesbian? No I'm a guy =/. I'm taking hrt because I want to be a bit more feminine. Plus, there are women who like feminine men but.... I don't wanna date a lesbian. Because I'm a male. Plus if I pursued lesbian women they would just get confused. I would HAVE to say I'm a transgender
>Or maybe you'll make a young man very lucky. Who knows
Even though I'm straight I think about that a lot. About being hugged by a man who loves me. I never felt that. I might just date a masculine guy only for the emotional connection. I need something like that soon =/

Or else all hope will be lost

>it's a trap thread

figures

sage

I'm a cishet man -_0

What's wrong with saying you're transgender?

And if you're interested in trying to date a guy, just do it. Nothing stopping you. You're cute af. I'd date you. But I'd probably want to try something physical at some point.

Of course you are, as straight as James Charles.

>And if you're interested in trying to date a guy, just do it. Nothing stopping you. You're cute af. I'd date you. But I'd probably want to try something physical at some point.
I keep thinking about lewd gay things
I hate hiw my mind has degenerated into this
Would you like....hug me to sleep or something? >_<
Also I've been told I'm ugly so personally idk how I look because people say the same picture is ugly and others say it's cute

>What's wrong with saying you're transgende
I'm just not =p
I'm a guy on hrt

Sorry not sorry. I know a Lotta you guys want me to call myself a girl cuz it's less gay but I just identify as a man

>degenerated
No, it's a natural progression. You want to be more feminine. You're having feminine thoughts. Thoughts about a big strong masculine man's chest against yours. Feeling your cute little titties up against his strong chest. Then your pp will get all hard. Then his will. Then they'll touch... Then you'll have a really big decision to make.