FJB

THANKS BIDEN

Attached: 7C81CFA7-DDB4-4FFE-A1B0-F89E3ABE5FFA.jpg (890x719, 233.53K)

Many such cases

Attached: IMG_9973.png (800x534, 453.4K)

Funny how you stopped talking about gas prices now that they've dropped 26% from the start of the year. It's almost as if you're a little bitch who always needs something to seethe about 24/7.

Or a shill.

Gas is still 3x what it was under trump dumbass

My gains took a beating this year man, fuck this gay bear market

The Dow is still higher than any time under Trump.

^This^
Seethe more, MIGA faggot

Keep samefagging goyim

Same, that dipshit biden got everyone fucked up.

There are 6 posters with 9 posts. Do the math, faggot, I only made one of those posts. Jesus Christ you are such a faggot

>gas goes up 150%
>gas goes down 25%
>"Victory for Biden!!"

Are you retarded?

You cant count can you? Classic dipshit liberal

>verificaton not required

it gets worse. its going to get worse...its going to be bad

Wait a couple weeks...it's going back up and quickly. The artificial energy crisis must continue to force the US into accepting high cost of "Renewable Energy"

Its amazing how dumb democrats are. They want all these electric cars, which are built with slave labor, and then they remove the energy sources required to charge them. Thats why they have rolling blackouts in shitholes like california and NY

How do I know? Well, I work in Renewable Energy as CFO for one of the largest US based companies that is over 125 yrs old. Why am I on this shit post....I look for the writing on walls...to see who is watching with reality

lmao during a pandemic that hit right after the Russia vs Saudi pissing contest XD. imagine bein so stupid you think the American president control global oil prices between opec countries

President doesn't control the stock market, Boris.

Literal retard.

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: topidiot.jpg (372x1024, 43.5K)

Exactly....they are pushing "green" and it's not really green at all. I started my career in Nuclear. That is the only Green Energy. Yeah, has risks, but the last US reactor of any significant size was installed over 20 years ago. We need to start new reactors now....they take >15 years to commission, start to finish

who cares lol the stock market is for wall street to steal from total rubes who believe they can make money or invest wisely.

they're probably buying all this shit on the cheap and it'll be up 10% over the next couple years.

Or just a Trump bunghole licker

Nuclear energy is the only answer. Soon they will realize this. Its also not even that risky. With requirements in the US and EU there are almost zero accidents. Maybe in chinkland and shitholes like soviet russia there are but those are 3rd world

Presidents don’t control gas prices, Asstard

HAHA GET FUCKED CAPITALIST SCUM

ITT: people whose entire worldview is digested for them by tucker carleson vent because they can't afford a 24 pack of bud light every day anymore to drown out their loveless marriages.

Well, that's how it work...but yeah, the president does have control over markets to a great degree. Washington sets regulations on businesses, especially Energy. When Biden walked in to office he shut down fossil fuels immediately by imposing the Obama regulations, effectively shutting down production, new oil leases, and shook up the entire economy. Gas is driven from oil prices. I know the workings....I've been in O&G finance for decades

Ivan going into overtime after that disaster in the Ukraine invasion. Gotta pay for his ESL lessons somehow, I suppose.

Glad you could join us.

>tucker carleson
Learn to spell goyim

2 sheckles have been deducted from your account. You will not be served hummus with lunch today.

Speak for yourself....I have great marriage, family, friends, work in energy sector making bank, and have sex all week long. So, no, ITT is not a bunch of whatever you're describing

How did you get that job? Id love to work at a nuclear powerplant

You're the CFO of my balls.

Attached: 1663234258022127.jpg (500x500, 38.15K)