Germans are the biggest failures in human history. They are such antisocial scummers...

Germans are the biggest failures in human history. They are such antisocial scummers, they even have to tie sausages to their kids necks so at least the dogs play with them.

German glorious attitudes?

Germans absolutely hate to be spied on but they love snooping around and snitching on others.
Germans love to point their fingers at other countries for being undemocratic, despite germany itself being rogue and oppressive, hijacking the european union to dictate and control their neghbors and other member states.
Germans love to mock americans about their lack of intelligence and how little they know about geography, despite many germans themselves can‘t name all of german states and don‘t know their capital cities.
Adding to all that, germans are manically paranoid that other people could take advantage and exploit their stupidity and retardation.

Germans marvelous inventions?

The car is an awful invention because it makes us dependent of oil from oil sheikhs and lots of people die and get injured in car accidents due to the fact that we are not supposed to move that fast.
Rocket thrusters allow us to venture into space but we shouldn‘t be there to begin with and can‘t even survive any minute without heavy gear. Mainly rocket thrusters are carrying vessels for the most deadly weapons.
Speaking of which, germans discovered nuclear fission which gives us access to nuclear warheads that can devastate our entire earth globe in no time.
gutenberg invented letterpress printing which is mostly used for spreading fake news and brainwashing.

As you can see there is really no reason to admire germans and their culture as they are responsible for how fucked up the world is nowdays. We should all rise up against them and push them back into the swamps they originated from.

Attached: D0916F22-E6A8-43E9-8468-D6B968E57B2E.jpg (461x346, 16.88K)

That’s what germfags think of their japanese allies.

Attached: 89C915FA-BED9-4940-B581-34FC53E3142C.jpg (1950x867, 166.08K)

Fuck the child molesting japs.

Wow how rare to see a German hate thread. Normally the focus is on the UK or USA

Yeah, as a german i have to say-bring the heat!

Attached: 1661113579441596.jpg (414x373, 29.39K)

Because most 4tard visitors are terrorists. Sucking off some russian hacker and bitcoin stoner dicks. Let’s murder them all.

Germfags are homosexual feminazis. They suck their wives dicks all day all night.

it's ok Moishe
Germany won't make you shower anymore, if you don't want to

Some german pussies will make me shower? I'm eager see that.

>be me
>24 y/o femanon, been fucking the same guy for 6 years
>never had much sexual experience outside my bf
>bf decides to join the military
>i can finally unleash my inner slut
>fast forward to now
>bf has been deployed for six months, told him when he gets back i will marry him
>i have already fucked at least 15 guys while he was gone
>while hes out there in the field suffering, probably gonna die, i’ve been out here living the dream
>life is good

He has no idea ive been cheating on him lmao

He literally just said they won't. Can you read?

Why don't you pick on someone your own size? You wanna bully my German frens, you gotta go through me.

Attached: 195.jpg (895x886, 76.28K)

Yeah, say what you will, but Germans have good food, good beer, and good music, especially punk rock and heavy metal, with The Scorpions being the only exception. Scorpions SUCK, but all the other heavy metal bands are GOAT!

Attached: 1662593298597861.webm (345x600, 1.62M)

lol

As a German i can say it sucks these days to live here, our politicans are retarded as fuck. The mentallity of the most young people is shit. We have tonns of immigrants. Only good things left are Beer, Good ol Cars (Not the new ones tbh) and thats basically it.

I grew up in Austria and man, no immigrants at all except some spasti turks who knew their place the majority of the time.

Now vienna for example is jaw droppingly filled to the brim with immigrants.

I am depressed about this tbh and don't understand how that's ok for people. Traditions have gone to shit, culture is dwindling like wtf is going.

It's all like a big prank and everyone except me is in on it

I understand you, its really shit. Germany is fucked. I thought of going to Austria but if its the same shit there too ima out. I live in a small town and here its ok at least. Same goes for this lgbt dipshits. But it starts to change here too. Im still not over 21 and i have to expirence this shit my entire live. I cant talk to people cause everyone in this generation seems to be entirely retarded. But where should i go. Thats why im depressed too. The future i have to live in is fucked.

I am considering poland or Iceland, but maybe I need to fuck off to the very North of Finland or sth

Id say Poland or New Sealand

That’s you.

Attached: 411B5286-566C-4E8A-BB70-4F1F06BC6F88.jpg (1000x700, 348.4K)