Weird

Weird.
i was assured by Any Forums that i was an exaggerating libtard when i said repealing roe was only the beginning and republicans wanted to do a lot of shit including banning contraception.
Do you really think people in Georgia should not be able to buy condoms? WTF is wrong with you goobers?
i was also told that abortion should rightfully be a states rights issue, but those same people now are trying to ban it at the federal level. Party of states rights, right?

Attached: condoms are for FAGETS.jpg (595x616, 116.46K)

Any Forums went from Ron Paul tonRob DeSantis. It's little dick energy these Republicans bring, trying to control people.

Attached: 1661441481147565.jpg (526x497, 36.96K)

That's a very vague generalization honestly. As much as democrats and/or liberals don't want to all be roped in with trannies and pedophiles and all that, replublicans/conservatives also don't want to all be considered Bible thumping Trump lovers. There's bad actors on both sides, and if you can't realize that partisan politics is a giant fucking scam then you should be euthanized.

shut the fuck up kike

Attached: whosbehindthispost.gif (452x523, 3.8K)

No, that is a lie. The vast majority or Republicans support Trump and the Trump Jr's in each state. The left has far more separation as you can see in both the make up of the congress and the closeness of the presidential primaries. Republicans are in a cult, and you might be an outlier but 9.5/10 are not.

Attached: 1661182959134632.jpg (906x901, 91.76K)

>muh both sides
yes both sides suck but one is objectively worse.
dems are incompetent.
republicans have no actual policies beyond making libs seethe and have abandoned conservatism in favor of authoritarianism. What happened to party of small government? party of personal freedoms?
dems get a Cminus
gop gets an F

how long is it before the continue saying the quiet parts out loud and ban pregnant women from traveling? or monitoring female menstrual cycles? or assigning a dude to check every girl for vaginas at a sporting event?
those all sound retarded buut have been floated by fundraisers and local legislatives. the same reasoning behind repealing roe makes that shit legal if they go for it.
but surely just like wanting to restrict people from purchasing rubbers, thats hyperbole and the american taliban would never go for it.

>everything I don't like is a jew
>I live in a trailer and have never met a jew or black person

Attached: 1649735911537.jpg (1005x1024, 171.87K)

Stop raping kids.

condoms are a sin against god.

Don't use a false entity as a crutch for your shit behavior.

When you speak to the "bith sides are bad" crowd, it's important to remember they are either simpletons or Russians. Both require low syllable words to understand what you are saying. Also pictures are often needed as well, preferably cartoons.

Attached: 1659121659540145.jpg (886x1200, 289.33K)

based dubs

the bible doesn't say shit about condoms.
it also doesnt say abortion is bad either as far as that matters. in fact it not only mentions ending a pregnancy but outright says that a baby does not have a soul until birth.

anyhow freedom of religion also means freedom FROM religion.
too often people interpret it as "freedom to force my religion on others".

That's why the modern politicians are retarded and more corrupt. They don't compromise, its all out "muh gender!" or "muh jeezus!" These stupid niggers can't compromise over anything. Both sides are shit.

Explain to me why a state shouldn't be allowed to ban condoms and other birth control

no you uppity hick faggot I'm just 22 and I don't want to concern myself with retarded brain melting propaganda posts from either side trying to persuade me into joining their favorite political sports teams. It's fucking DEMONIC

Attached: 0GUfJl7.png (610x388, 244.08K)

Kemp is a moronic idealogue, who reflects an opinion held by many Republicans. They want to repeal Griswold vs. Connecticut, the 1965 Supreme Court decision guaranteeing the right to contraception for married couples.

Attached: 1132462.jpg (420x583, 53.09K)

>outright says that a baby does not have a soul until birth.
Wut?

It shouldn't have the power to limit interactions between two consenting adults.

Why?

Besides common sense, rhe 9th amendment protects it.
>The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
There is absolutely no purpose that protects society to ban contraceptives. It woukd be like banning your ability to take vitamins or drink coffee.

Only people who spend all their time on their phone give a shit about this. Can you guys just get a hobby so we stop getting weird ass news events for no reason

Dont worry, you'll never have sex anyway so it's not something to concern yourself with.

>please don't interrupt the 25th celebrity post and 17th tranny post of the day. It makes the bots angry and I might have to learn about the world.

Because those are the sorts of interactions that when limited, limit freedom the most and give the government power the most. There's no reason to limit freedoms in that manner.

>we're the party of small government
>lol but also we want to police what you do with your body, who you do it with, and how you do it

>Explain to me why a state shouldn't be allowed to ban condoms and other birth control
That's not how arguments work. The burden is on you to explain why Griswold v. Connecticut should be repealed to allow states to ban contraception.

You are a libtard
Now head back 2 twitter and red reddit faggot!!

...because "plan b" pill is still abortion.

Georgia to be AIDS capital of the USA.

>Why?
You have to be 18 to post here.

I find it amusing that people who ban this type of shit will also complain about leeches on society and how much of their taxes goes to welfare programs.

>niggers made in shithole slums
>more welfare needed
>no abortion or contraceptives
>grow up and make more niglets
>exponential growth and welfare need

It's a cycle and people are too retarded to see it apparently.

Also inb4 "muh jews"

Attached: 10f6cfb332e032288284c93dee0a08a73a2c80291434ed172f60a19f1fd40007.jpg (600x600, 115.69K)

The Democrat party of the 21st century is hard, hard left in the extreme. I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.