BEAT THEM WITH THEIR OWN WEAPONS !!!

BEAT THEM WITH THEIR OWN WEAPONS !!!

Attached: 306737938_454773636593499_8987210646793150760_n.jpg (720x720, 37.7K)

>caring about (((hollywood))) capeshit
wasted trips

>caring about kikechan (((trips)))
Good goy

who cares faggot

looks disgusting

that's a bleached white nigger

Is this one of those man baby things that things children's movies like buzz lightyear and the little mermaid should cater to 20something year olds?

You
Die mad

If you’re talking about the white guy, well, if he weren’t albino you wouldn’t say a thing. Do you know why you wouldn’t say a thing?

This particular one doesn't quite work because he contradicts the title. Not so little nigmaid in "Little mermaid" works because it's still a half-human half-fish hybrid, for example. It's still shitting all over established characters and all that, but technically it works. So look for similar avenues of technically correct.

Because I want to kill negroes

Attached: t2oyzzhnz4571.jpg (720x870, 85.42K)

Why would I die mad kek? I'm very much at peace with niggers performing stunts for our entertainment.

I’ll answer for you: cause you’re brainwashed. Tons of experiments have been done to this effect and yes, a statistically significant number of women make one judgment over another based on what they’ve been told about race. You’re brainwashed, in other words

>muh title
Doesn’t matter. It's a fictional character. It can be of any race

seethe more chud

Fucking go for it. Nobody will watch it or agree to make it because its fucking stupid. You can make Kunta Kinte white and all the slavers black in your reboot of Roots but it will never mean anything. Nobody is angry at you for being too "based" to comprehend that some characters are either real people or based on real people and have ethnic origins that are central to the plot concept and some characters that do not have any of these distinctions because the entire narrative is fiction and doesn't involve ethnicity.

Oh no there's a blacK person on tv. Ma call the police!

>muh disney kids movie
Proves that you actually don't have to give a shit about something and still get buttmad regardless
Children in adult bodies

Translation
>They can be any non white ethnicity

Better to eliminate as many potential attack vectors as possible is all I'm saying. For example, picrel is still Black Panther because he is a superhero in a black suit.

Attached: wp.png (539x644, 401.33K)

B b but they had a darkie and th there was a scene where two people with out said they like each other :(( pastor said gays is bad

Still ain’t black tho

Honestly dude these cryptojews just spit in the wind when they choose a ship it seems. Whoever maybe their black wife fucked last week or who they had at their last pineapple turning, there isn’t much of a pattern it seems. Changing names is almost compulsory at this point because muh >Early Life but yeah they would have to truly not give a shit to let a drip from the sieve

>Still ain’t black tho
He is when suited up. Because that's what his superhero name is. Black Panther.

Just like all the blackwashed garbage that flops

Still mad I see

We need to get together and create a remake of the Princess and the Frog but with an all-white cast and see how the niggers like it...

Attached: The-Princess-And-The-Frog-poster.jpg (2000x3000, 1.52M)

Yeah a bucket of sharpie and maybe tar would be the best kind of blackwashing we can hope for

why albino though?