I've had all 3 boosters and I'm still alive

I've had all 3 boosters and I'm still alive

Attached: shirt-1455918314-3e2ee56390bcb910c53bc875685f8b41.jpg (800x800, 41.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalcrisisdeclaration.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've had 2 and counting.
Can't wait for the 3rd to improve my already great 5G reception.

....not for much longer...

Over 400 doctors met this past Saturday to declare an international medical crisis due the massive number of diseases and deaths caused by the Covid-19 vaccines. Countless doctors gave their testimony and insight from their unique situations and how they and their patients have been affected by the mandatory vaccines. This is a lot like the Great Barrington Declaration that got announced shortly after the pandemic began and urged countries not to use extreme lockdown measures. It was attacked and discredited by Fauci and other health representatives, but was eventually proven to be the correct strategy. This new declaration will probably face the same tribulations as that one, but the difference is people now are much more awake.
On Saturday, September 10, 2022 top doctors from across India met virtually with doctors from 34 countries to sign a Declaration of International Medical Crisis.

medicalcrisisdeclaration.com

t-two more weeks!!

>medicalcrisisdeclaration.com
what is this dogshit site thrown together in an hour lmao
also
>medical professionals LE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>except when they agree with the voices in my head

I'm sorry user, but from now on all of your sperm will be mutated by the spike proteins. You will only be able to father children with disabilities. Retardation, deformities, autism.

This is what comes of taking experimental gene therapies.

Attached: spike protein damage.jpg (198x254, 6.5K)

>experimental gene therapies
source?????????

The voices in his head

The evidence is there. People are dying. Spike proteins are destroying blood vessels and mutating the human race. It's all part of the Great Reset plan.

and the friends in his Telegram channel

And yet we see you turning gay in real time. Weird.

no source huh?

>The evidence is there.
Where
>pike proteins are destroying blood vessels and mutating the human race.
Citations?
>It's all part of the Great Reset plan.
Whose plan? Evidence for your paranoia?

You may have gathered my jimmies are not even lightly creased. But then, as I think I have more than 10 functioning synapses, I'm probably not in your target audience

Because the big brain move is to eliminate all the smart white people leaving only the obstinate rednecks and the third world. Great plan

what is a placebo?

The storm is coming. Don't come crying to me when the 5G signals your body is receiving start to recode your DNA.

I would take the vaccine under the following conditions:

she must personally come to my house at 9:00 AM sharp wearing see-through lingerie
She will knock 3 times and enter to find me preparing my breakfast cereal in the kitchen
it's cinnamon toast crunch - but oh no, i'm out of milk. She will provide the milk for my breakfast cereal by stimulating and squeezing her large milky tits and nipples
She will bend over and moan as I insert a crazy straw into her anus. She will then place the other end of the straw into the cereal and fart repeatedly, causing bubbles to emerge from the surface of the breast milk.
During this process I will do a little jig and loudly exclaim "Mummy's milky, mummy's milky. Me so hungy, me so hungy. Mummy's milky, in my tummy"
I will then rush to eat the cereal before it gets soggy, and drink down the milk of course.
At this point she will remove her lingerie and lean forward, as her breasts hang down from off of her chest and I will bounce them to and fro and see if I can get a perfect transfer of momentum to occur between them by raising one into the air and allowing it to knock against the other stationary breast like those physics toys with the stainless steel balls hanging from fishing line or rods.
She will then sit on my face and smother me with her thighs and crotchmeat as I struggle for air.
I will submit the moment before I fall into unconsciousness from a lack of oxygen
As she leans forward to administer the vaccine, I will slap it out of her hand and squirt it onto the floor, because i'm just not taking it (the vaccine)

cmon man you can come up with better bait than these bot replies

Great, I'll look forward to it. How do I hack into the signals to recode for a bigger dick?

I am a human that has my own free will. I am not controlled by the vaccine, Fauci or the Demon-rats. You doubt my warnings at your own peril. WWG1WGA

Based

You cannot hack the signals. The gene therapy and 5g signals will make you sterile. It's all part of their plan to remove God Fearing men from the world so that they can harvest adrenochrome from children through their ritualistic satanic sex acts.

Still too obvious

>Based
No, it's pasta. Old, stale pasta.

Based

Well they've wasted their time, then. I've had a vasectomy.

>had all 3 boosters and I'm still alive
That's a shame.

Attached: FINALLY.frog..................jpg (388x392, 19.04K)

well the queen isn't

Attached: 5u8258792579829785.png (1000x563, 1.05M)

Congrats you retard

yes yes we know, you're fighting the powers that be by shitposting on Any Forums. brave warrior you are. trump is very proud of you

Even on a website populated entirely by retards and fuckups, your retardation is legendary.

So you're saying I can sire as many sex slaves as I want. Neat!

...for now.
You will die one day libtard!

Cory was gay?????
No wonder his father killed him

>You will die one day libtard!
As will you

Trump is in contact with us. Not directly, but his messages are clear.
I feel sorry for you. The warnings have been given, but you do not head their call.
You and the Demon-Rats will get what you deserve.

Cockadoodledoo Folks!

Attached: 16519870-7288105-image-a-135_1564112828861.jpg (634x476, 42.2K)