Freetards btfo

>freetards btfo
>wintoddlers btfo
>itoddlers btfo
HOLY SHIT
SHUT THE FUCK UP
OK WE UNDERSTEAD THAT YOU DONT LIKE X BRAND, SO JUST DONT FUCKING USE THEIRS PRODUCTS

Attached: HOLYFUCK.png (290x272, 152.08K)

nigga

Attached: rms_palm.jpg (760x507, 37.75K)

Sorry bro, my os is better than yours

i think thats the only thing you can be proud of in your entire life considering you wont stop talking about it

itoddlers btfo

linux is a brand? stallman is rolling in his grave

best thread in Any Forums right now

Attached: 1619557181422.jpg (406x665, 23.03K)

I will shut up when their shills stop spreading misinformation and stop trying to shove their product in my face.

>an identifying mark burned on livestock or (in former times) criminals or slaves with a branding iron.
Checks out

consumers BTFO

linux is the best hardware manufacturer, you can't change my mind

cope

Best thread on g.
You faggots have nothing to say so you make shit up to complain about it.

typical apple user take

sneed

Attached: 1663000585683.jpg (1024x1019, 123.33K)

typical android user take

cattoddler btfo

It's why nobody has a high opinion of Any Forums - it's just a containment board for the worst excesses of Any Forums: the bullshit irrelevant arguments, the brandwhoring, the lies and FUD all comes here.

I recall reading somewhere that Any Forums is one of Any Forums's youngest demographics, and it shows in the quality of the posts.

bestofbreedtoddlers btfo the most
you are hated by each corp equally and they each want the exact same thing if only they didn't make their "open" mistakes along the way.

This isn't biz, what are we supposed to FUD here?

>Is [meme language with no backing or standards/meme framework used by a dozen people] going to kill [proven, stable, debugged deployments of old languages/frameworks]???

>MY [unreleased/vaporware product from company that always disappoints] ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS [existing, proven product that has been working well for year(s)]! [company that makes existing, proven product] BTFO ETERNALLY AND ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Kiss, fags.