What's Any Forums thoughts on pitbulls (apbt) and why are they the best dogs

What's Any Forums thoughts on pitbulls (apbt) and why are they the best dogs

Attached: FB_IMG_1662545819446.jpg (720x875, 59.5K)

Not the best dogs or even a good dog

who's a good boy huh? hu? yeah you're a good boy come here, hehehe

dope breed but i swear the shittiest people own them, i got a retard two houses over that always takes in strays and then lets them roam the neighborhood every other day.. but i digress.. they are a very awesome breed and remind me of little kids

Attached: 1661196629212684.webm (480x480, 480.68K)

Attached: pit.jpg (3722x1792, 231.31K)

You are one of those types who would say that black people do not commit any crimes

What breed would you consider superior to a true pitbull and why

Stop comparing black people to animals. It's mean, cruel, and downright racist. Niggers are far worse.

I've had 4 so far. All good dogs. Last one was the definition of a nanny dog. Only one I've had to put down was my sisters because shes a complete retard and treats everything like it's just all sunshine and daisies. This does not mix well with high energy eager to please teeth monsters. Except the fat one, she just wanted to eat and looked like a damn bridge troll. Fuck, I miss my friends.

Death and famine to all shitbulls

Attached: Screenshot_20220912-121032.jpg (719x1041, 552.21K)

its the most common dog breed in america of course its also going to have the most news coverage. truth is theyre not the most violent. german shepards are worse for example. also for a breed thats used for fighting theyre exceptionally peaceful by nature.
i wouldnt expect a guy that cant even crop a pic to understand tho

Nope not me, but true apbt rarely bite people they just don't get on with other animals, I'd rather have a dog that was bred to kill animals than attack humans

Many of them are good bois. The problem is if they get angry, territorial or aggressive, they're more dangerous than other dogs. Same applies to other races including but not limited to akitas, dobermans, belgian/german shepherds, rottweilers and huskies (the most closely wolf-related dog race).

Having their ancestors been artificially selected through history for their physical strength, endurance and aggressiveness, it's no surprise that a lot of dumb niggers/wiggers/thots choose dogs from these races -in spite of a complete lack of discipline as owners, an inadequate space for keeping them and no knowledge (or interest to learn) on how to train them for basic obedience. But Tyrone, Carlos, Stacy and Kyle need a dog that makes them look tough. It's truly a sad story, because when properly trained, those dogs can make the most loyal, reliable and loving pets.

Thanks for reading my blog, see you next time.

All dogs got to heaven. Except pitbulls

>"shit"

Attached: image_2022-09-15_145416428.png (316x286, 103.26K)

He is not a dog for any idiot. You have to know that he takes it home to keep as a pet.
With good training and a firm and authoritative character, they are the best companions there can be. I have one and he is the most loyal and guardian I could have.

My brother in law, who is a weed growing spic pos gang banger wannabe, once bought a shit ton of these things, wanting to start his own puppy mill.

I knew the most about raising & training dogs out of anyone he knew. My father's third wife owned & operated an obedience/rehab school for canines and I worked with her for several years. I had already knew some of the downsides of pits, but he was offering so much money to care for them it would have been stupid of me to refuse. I should have.

They were fucking monsters, there were 12 of them all together. They all had to be individually housed in separate kennels. Kennels that I had to bury chicken wire under because these assholes would dig out if their enclosure, and into another, just to attack their siblings & steal food, despite all of them being fed on a regular schedule with high quality food.

They were completely unpredictable, and would snap into aggression at a moment's notice for just being fucking looked at wrong. I was bitten multiple times just for petting them. It eventually got so bad I had to carry a billy club to smack them on the snout if they wouldn't let go.

This was only 12 fucking pits. I had previously managed as much as 50 dogs, of mixed breeds, from as big as mastifs to small as chihuahuas. I've literally worked with at least a derivative of every breed on the fucking planet and....

Shitbulls should be euthanized.

>What's Any Forums thoughts on pitbulls (apbt) and why are they the best dogs
They are the best at eating kids, so that's that.

>Absurdly high prey-drive, even more than a husky
>Jaw musculature that assists in "bite and hold" instincts
>Thick neck musculature that assists in thrashing
>Stout, low center of gravity
>Surprisingly heavy for their size
>Absurdly strong "loyalty" drive to a very small group of individuals (basically just the owner)
>Smaller eyes for avoiding damage
>Once again, extremely fucking heavy for their size
>Extreme levels of anxiety when separate from their owner, the only thing they're loyal to

If you have a pitbull bitch as a guy they literally refuse to leave you alone. They'll follow you into bed, follow you into the bathroom, etc etc. Not even kidding when I took care of one it was like having a clingy girlfriend. At the same time she was absolutely addicted to my presence and resting with this 60 ish pound dog made sleep oddly easy. Got actively excited to snuggle. Primary problem was my 12 hour shift causing extreme anxiety.

You basically cannot have any other dog nor pet, and in some cases they might as well see their owners as mates so acquiring a GF or BF will cause it to sperg out and become anxiety-ridden too.

This breed is downright unfortunate in almost ever single regard.

we raised huskies and they were just as bad. my whole family was covered with bite marks from those monsters. they would get in fights and you'd see blood just spraying out of necks and ears. they would escape and kill everything in the neighborhood too. predatory animals are just real pieces of shit

they are clingy like kids/women. but theyre also super loyal if you raise them right and thats a good trade off

fuck pitbulls you gay faggot

Idk man, I'd still take huskies over pits. In my experience at least huskies respond to training and they're more typical with their aggression. More predictable I mean. True any extremely predatory breed is going to be difficult though. But fuck pits.