Want to save an image to my hard drive

>want to save an image to my hard drive
>oops it's a webp
>oops it's a jpg_large
>oops it's a jpg!d
>oops it's a file without an extension
>oops it's a dead link
>oops it automatically adds a watermark when you save
>oops it's the fucking website-app whatever thingy where you can't even rightclick
WHEN WILL THIS END

Attached: 1662059261603681.png (507x598, 501.43K)

Shit like this makes me snap into a lucid state where I suddenly realize what an absolute barbaric joke "modern" computing is. Cavemen with 0.00000001% capacity to optimize this technology. Everything is held together with ducktape and paperclips.

Attached: 1623272985495.jpg (1223x840, 252.72K)

>ducktape
More like "duck rape"
cause, you know, male ducks rape the females so much and so hard that they have evolved a puzzle maze spiral shaped vagina to prevent it

just screenshot

Just you wait until windows automatically blurs copyrighted material when you screenshot

File headers confuse the unix tard. Without an explicit (s)he-(shlong/bang) of a unique application per type, the unix boomer software is confused as to what a file could possibly be.

just take a screenshot

What's unix?

oh no, I'm a normalfag confused by extensions!

give my software that can read and open .webp and there shall be no confusion
oh wait none such exists that suits my daily needs
bummer....

Who the fuck needs "extensions"?
Just make everything a png. How hard is that.

More often than not I find myself just copying the image and pasting it into paint to save as a png.
File headers in the mp3 format cause a delay in reading. Have to use an ogg if you want to loop audio in many programs, due to a gap in the playback at the loop when using mp3.
File headers are not a perfect solution

>More often than not I find myself just copying the image and pasting it into paint to save as a png.
I do that too.

wait, what fucking browser adds watermarks to saves? or is this a function of webp?

>File headers in the mp3 format cause a delay in reading

You're an idiot.

imageglass works well.
The problem isn't that you can't open a webp file--it's that trying to use, edit or view it in common programs does not work as intended, i.e.: discord, file explorers, photo editors.

>use cases beyond what I want don't matter
based retard

amazing trivia

>generalizing and then admonishing for fringe case actualities
ignorant moran

Generalising? I pointed out a case in which they are unacceptable, that's the opposite of generalising.
Meanwhile:
> File headers confuse the unix tard. Without an explicit (s)he-(shlong/bang) of a unique application per type, the unix boomer software is confused as to what a file could possibly be.

>generalizing
>ignorant moran
Sorry you are not that bright and your autistic song repetition is hampered by the ability to use a myriad of other containers for your shitty bleeps and bloops.