If you woke up one morning and you were a black nigger, what crime would you commit first?

If you woke up one morning and you were a black nigger, what crime would you commit first?

Attached: 1651610069077.jpg (640x663, 31.32K)

wake n bake

I would go out into the street, take a bigger stone and beat a white guy or a white girl in the head with all my strength.

Attached: 1662298675429268.jpg (1280x960, 238.68K)

First: rape
Second: Murder
Third: Suicide

Because I can't live through life like a nigger, however first help confirm the stereotype

I would start a random fight with a skinny white faggot in front of his gf.

Assault on police officer by attacking his knee with my neck

i'd steal a bike and ride to my green shirted homies in los santos

Attached: 1662358503434912.jpg (470x650, 161.33K)

I would wobble my big lips, cry racism then rape

suicide is not a crime

It is, however when successful you can't be prosecuted

I mean, you still commit murder, it's just that the victim is yourself

Only if you're an atheist whore

Steal ya girl.

Where de wyte wimmin?

then rape the gf, and kys

rape rape rape, I would rape white pussy

Attached: e6d9n10orp061.jpg (720x942, 106.12K)

If I were a nigger, I would kill myself.

you still have to confirm the stereotypes, first rape some girls and then attack a police officer while on meth so he shoots you

>be me
>born nignog
>mum sucking duck 4 $
>dad gone, 86sby pigs
>didn't have self awareness till 10yo
>realized being nigro.
>kms
>mum chimping out & burn half block
>buried on kitty San Andreas casket
>muh dick

Attached: 1662998871972283.jpg (2018x1418, 485.26K)

Fly to England and rape underage white bitches for decades and get away with it because the authorities don't want to look racist.

Probably steal a buncha shit from our local video game store. Niggers steal shit all tje te an cops refuse to even show up anymore. So evidently it's now normal, acceptable social behavior.

I would move to Sweden, because women there won't report rape by brown people for fear that the rapist will be deported. If anyone complained I'd just say that in my culture, rape is like a normal greeting, stop oppressing me.

*all the time

You already spell as well as the typical knuckle dragging nigger, so you're half way there. God speed and steal me a psychotic while you're in there, user. They're fucking impossible to find around here & walmart says there's a 6 month wait on ordering one, Amazon sellers are trying to charge 2 times the retail price for it.

*ps5
God damn, I spell like a nigger now too.