Why do so many people who identify as Atheist not know what an Atheist really is? Flock of dodos

Why do so many people who identify as Atheist not know what an Atheist really is? Flock of dodos.

Attached: 57D17B2D-0D17-4827-AF51-E8F6FC5A1CED.jpg (600x518, 50.92K)

weak bait by edge lord
feel free to kill yourself OP,say hi to god for me

What is an atheist really then?

never heard of atheists who dont know what atheism is
what the fuck are you talking abour

That's why I'm agnostic

religious people 's brain is corrupted beyond saving

Attached: 1656802233102.jpg (584x680, 40.03K)

That isn't a position, it's a claim of knowledge.
Being agnostic comes in a theist and atheist version.

You can't really know what it means because it is defined as an antithesis to theism which is nonsensical, vague and different depending on who you ask, so all the atheists know is that they don't identify with any of the hundreds of deities that have been presented and they can live their life just fine without acknowledging any of the available deities that religions have formed around.

why do people feel like anyone cares about their approach to spirituality/afterlife/nothingness/spaghetti monster.
nobody cares about how you feel about this topic, and you sound like a wank stain when you talk about it to other people.

are you religious, or not religious? good for you. keep that shit to yourself. agnostic here, telling you to shut your pseudo intellectual shit right up

Is a flock of dodos like a Flock of Seagulls?

Why would a believer be on b if he had a moral compass? Asking for friend

Yes but more edgy

Everyones athiest until their 30s. Its just an age identifier. When I see someone supporting atheism, i know 100% theyre naive young twats. Period.

Why would budah allow yaweh to exist if vishnu was a tranny like loki?

Yes.
I was attacked by a flock of dodos ones.

And I ran. I ran so far away.

Pretty this right here

Okay

I'm more anti-theist

just the white trash bumkins who start deterriorating at 30 due to meth use. and it absolutely makes sense they would regress to religiosity

surely you know why.
surely, knowing why you would realize rhetoric
isnt a popular social communication strategy at the moment.

>Flock of dodos.
Pigs ate my eggs?