How does one combat these creatures?

How does one combat these creatures?

Attached: MC.jpg (944x960, 116.8K)

Who cares, its their life, live yours the way you want it.

This shit is not for me but who cares if others buy it.

Different strokes op

Why would you?

be a man instead of looking like one

>t.

Attached: 1643457340124.gif (400x410, 265.33K)

>I need the latest updated ALPHA POWER CONTROLâ„¢ 12 DVD set so I can learn how to seduce women! It's only $998!

>these replies
That's how we got here.

Anyway, the best way to combat them is to live better than them. Live the life that makes people around you seethe, in other words, don't live like a consumer faggot.

start selling overpriced merchenside made for them. you need to get a better grindset user complainung is not gonna make you rich but exploiting the retarded will

They probably do own guns. But they do so out of insecurity. Also they don't want any gun control. Also they call Antifa a violent terrorist group but wear shirts like pic related.

Attached: averagewhiteperson.jpg (223x225, 13.02K)

>I need my testosterone booster NOW

Attached: 6c2.png (600x800, 93.55K)

Found the manly consoomers lol

Easy.. delete the reddit link.

Attached: bonannadance.gif (320x316, 84.59K)

Same way you combat being OP. Fuck off to Reddit faggot.

Wait, you're comparing T-shirts to bring cities down? I mean, I don't know this demographic at all because I live in a major city on the coast, but I've never seen dudes that look like this blocking i5, pretending to care about people who aren't white and breaking windows, burning shit, etc.
I was a pretty serious liberal until all the stupid shit people like you pulled in the "summer of love".

It's funny, everyone in Seattle knows Starbucks is the McDonald's of coffee but it got started in Seattle (which is a coffee Mecca, of sorts) and now all the Starbucks have left Capitol Hill (which for decades had been the beating heart of Seattle's art/music/coffee/gay culture and now there are no more Starbucks here because crime has gone through the roof, and turns out defund the police was just as fucking stupid of an idea as it sounded.

BURNING. Jesus Christ, Google's autocorrect is driving me insane.

Side note - has anyone else noticed that Google's autocorrect is now taking the liberty to just change random correct words into other words, for no discernable reason? Like changing 'lived' to 'loved', just fucking randomly. It happens all the fucking time now, and it was never this bad even a couple years ago.

>white
They'll be bred out of existence in 3 generations. Trust the plan.

>autocorrect
How about learning how to English yourself?

Funko and resin anime figure fag detected

>I was pretty liberal until I saw someone do something bad once and now my convictions flipped like a switch like my ass does when I'm being topped
Yea that's pretty par for a liberal.

Are you actually that obtuse or just pretending? How does this have anything to do with 'learning English'? Do you really not understand the point of autocorrect? I mean, are you *truly* that dense?

The point (I cannot believe I'm having to explain the point of autocorrect. loool) is to mitigate the amount of time it takes to write text.
When typing on a phone, it's easy to bump the wrong keys, but autocorrect allows you to ignore those physical accidents, as it (at least USE to) generally understands what you meant to type, allowing you to complete the thought without you constantly having to go back and correct your work.

I genuinely can't believe you're THIS dense - are you just playing dumb? If you ARE this dumb, hopefully this helped.

Well, I was conservative when I was young, but you people are SO FUCKING dumb - I mean just astoundingly dense - that I just couldn't hang anymore.