They did it, Any Forums. They finally made a good browser

They did it, Any Forums. They finally made a good browser.

Attached: file.png (2120x1192, 1.52M)

someordinarygamers said it was good so it must be good guys. I actually love that youtuber though. He's like a friend I'd never be able to get irl because I'm too boring and stupid. Isn't the code based off chromium?

>chrome derivative

I don't even know what browser that is and I'm not even being ironic here.

First time in my life where I thought a basedjak was appropriate for a retarded post

>First time in my life where I thought a basedjak was appropriate for a retarded post

Attached: 1662986079078.png (645x973, 49.94K)

Looks like he's getting GOATSE'd

>Looks like he's getting GOATSE'd

Attached: 1662988302915.png (880x1232, 96.02K)

>try it
>Microsoft constantly nags you only use it exactly how they want you to
Fuck off. It's the most annoying browser.

That does look a bit like me

Ever heard of sarcasm?
Fuck off bot

>Fuck off bot

Attached: 1662989285838.png (454x520, 10.56K)

>It's the most annoying browser.
Pretty stunning how MS ruined Edge (chromium) so quickly. Original Edge was actually better than what we have now because it was a simple, highly-optimized browser. Not a shopping/travel/document assistant. It’s like they want it to compete with Chrome OS instead of Chrome.

Why is the file size of edge so much more huger than every other browser

what do they have lurking around in there

Hey, my turn! Do the thing where you make my text green next to a based jack! Also OP's picrel really isn't that bad

It depends on your needs. I value privacy and freedom a lot, so this browser would be a terrible choice for me.

if i really had to use chrom{e|ium} i would pick either vivaldi or ms edge
ms edge has good features, but as excepted from microsoft it has trash too that you can not disable
vivaldi is better in that matter since it is mixed bsd/source-available (the browser source code is free, the ui is not but it is just react app that you can copy from the binaries (since it is react it is just JS/HTML + images, so editable source form)

It's a solid browser after you spend some time going through all the settings and turning a bunch of things off. Turning off all the services like smart screen etc. I get that a lot of people don't care to bother with it though. It's fast, I believe the only browser to have access to 4k streams on Netflix and the like, vertical tabs are great, side bar is there if you use that. More up to user preference but I prefer Edges text rendering and scrolling over Chrome or Firefox as well.

It's the only browser that has good, native vertical tabs so it's the only useable browser for me.
I can't comprehend how people can still use horizontal tabs. It's so ridiculously garage.

Most people don’t have 1,400 tabs open.

Microsoft Edge (Chromium edition)