Girl I like at work gives me her number

>Girl I like at work gives me her number
>Finally text her today
>She doesn't text me back
Well I guess that's it right? It's been 2 hours and nothing. Am I wrong to assume she's not interested?

Attached: 2b5.jpg (600x578, 35.75K)

2 hours? she's probably not awake after getting plowed by the man in her life
she'll see your emojis once her sexual exhaustion wears off

How exactly did she give you her number?

It is highly likely she's awake as we both work overnight

She asked if I had social media and I said no, but we can exchange numbers. This was 2 weeks ago I just now texted her.

Why did you wait two weeks? lmao

I wasn't sure if she liked me and I figured I'd talk to her at least 1-2 more times at work

>This was 2 weeks ago I just now texted her
Kek.

dude you need some chill. Also respond in a similarly timed fashion and don't send paragraphs to her one word replies. You have to play it cool, user, and working yourself over her not responding after only a couple hours is not cool.
No Double texting either. You will ruin all chances if you follow up here.

What's funny about that?

Well I figure if she liked me she would text me an hour later at the most. I'm not gonna text her again at all unless she texts me back. It sucks though because I really do like this girl.

Women have so many options in the modern era that she probably moved on and found someone else. You should still ask her out though to not waste anymore time on her

If she's not even texting me back how am I suppose to ask her out? I would do it in person but I feel like this is a sign she's not interested in anything more than being friends.

Theres a million different things she could be doing, and if she really likes you then shes probably going to wait until she has time to respond thoughtfully.

She'll text you back eventually

My dude you have no idea what shes even doing. Stop thinking about it. Seriously, go distract yourself. Clean up, play some games, get on a dating app if you're really looking to date around. That'll get some irons in the fire.

It takes like 20 seconds to answer a text. I get what you're saying but women are glued to their phones religiously, so I have no doubt she saw my text by now.

I texted her at 11pm, what could she be doing if she's not on a date or having sex?

What does it matter if she is on a date or having sex? Ya weren't quick enough on the draw? So what. Everybody fucks.
Heres the issue. You're so caught up in thinking this girl is uninterested in you or is banging someone else - and its all in your head. Now you can sit there and wallow in your own shitshow, or you can go do something else. Maybe get to talkin to another woman incase this one doesn't pan out. Its what every one does. You cant just pin all your hopes and dreams on some slag who gave you her number and expect her reciprocate. Lifes a game - play it.

How embarrassing user, you fell for that hook line and sinker

Attached: 4F146AC6-BE73-4B26-AFEB-6976C5571801.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

It only matters in the sense that she's not interested, that's all. I'm not really upset I'm just disappointed. But if she is on a date or having sex then clearly it's a waste of my time to pursue this, no? I would have to assume that's what she's doing otherwise why wouldn't she text me back?

Fell for what?

>But if she is on a date or having sex then clearly it's a waste of my time to pursue this, no?

She’s essentially cucking you, without even dating her. That’s why she gives out numbers and doesn’t respond, nice little ego boost in between dicks

What should I do then? Just be friendly at work and leave it alone?

This is not the correct mindset. Imagine you had heaps of women waiting at the push of a button to go out on a date or fuck. Now would you find the cutest one and cut off all the others? No, not when she might turn out to be a bitch or psycho or just doesnt agree with you politically. So you try option number two, and so on and so forth.
Unfortunately the dick market is saturated and we're all experiencing a pussy draught. C'est la vie
This is where you come into this current scenario. You can be funny, witty and charming - all over text. Convince her you've got something worth working with, and then you'll have your shot.
FIRST you must play it cool - so stop giving a shit about what she's doing. Its not good for the head.

I get what you're saying, but I feel like if she really liked me she would find a way to text me back. It's like if a really hot chick texted me, even if I were busy as hell I'd text her back.