Does AOC love all the attention from right-wing men?

Does AOC love all the attention from right-wing men?

Attached: 80BD8C46-3554-484E-AA18-7D3101C51184.jpg (821x1021, 415.6K)

Why would anyone want attention from fat inbred retard losers?

>right-wing men
I kek'd
they look like a bunch of doughy faggots

The ironic thing they are the last ones who can breed your kind given you are a castrated fag.

Who the fuck is this goblina bitch.

Her fans/voters have to be the most insane people to ever live in the U.S. I honestly have never heard of anyone as ridiculous as a hotel employee trying to gouge the price of laundry services only to be stuck with a bag of dirty clothes.

>they look like faggots

As opposed to left wing guys, who are literally faggots? Lol. Ok.

Attached: aoc geotus.jpg (870x637, 102.99K)

yes she gets off to it

Not a boricua fan, son?

Attached: AOC GoT.jpg (600x337, 31.6K)

so you admit you look like faggots
that's even gayer than being actual cocksuckers
lol

back to your trap threads/pol

I would think so. She’s the only woman who has intense sexual tension with half of America (mostly white) men.

I didn’t admit to anything. I was responding to your accusation. Holy fuck you can’t actually be this retarded. You’re fucking with me right?

Really?

Attached: E6E76696-0972-4054-ACDC-70F8FED9CB94.jpg (828x547, 444.95K)

Attached: aoc 1597871059473.jpg (1656x2562, 937.83K)

I don’t understand. You’re saying go back to pol and trap threads, so this woman isn’t politcally related? Do I have that right? Is this a thread ran by drooling idiots or something?

Some guy was yelling "look at your booty" or whatever. But he never said the word "juicy" like she was saying. It's like if a woman said "look at the bulge in your pants" and the guy says "circumcised". It was really weird she did that.

Attached: canvas.png (750x500, 894.46K)

I’m pretty sure she liked it. I hope it happens to her again.

Attached: 641D0D92-926F-4236-B329-9C10E157343C.jpg (814x1111, 647.09K)

of course, have you seen her twitter

Outside of twitter, no one actually cares about her or likely even heard of her. After the mess the current democrat administration's made of things, she'll be long past hitting the wall where she can get horny incel leftists to vote for her based off her mediocre looks.

She'll be the next Maxine waters - an angry bitter leftist grifter who's low info district ghetto trash will continually vote for her every 2 years out if habit as the district sinks deeper into typical Democrat-caused despair and poverty.

Kek! I get all that and agree. But zi was just wondering if the crazy bitch gets turned on by the few right wingers that actually find her attractive.