Marvel Cuckold Universe

I would have been so easy to make phase 4 if Endgame didn't have the retarded writing that it did
I'm not a big fan of the Marvel Cuck Universe, and here's how I would make it bearable

Let's say this is 2018 and all movies after Infinity War don't exist

>Phase 4 could be set in the post apocalyptic scene after Thanos released his autism

>No poorly defined time travel magically fixing everything, no rehash of the Infinity War plot

>Can have a Mad Max esque movie, people would eat that shit up

>The new heroes that popped up for plot reasons choose to set up their own city states instead of helping others

>The remaining people of the world are left broken and lost, leaving a ripe canvas to make a good story

Why didn't (((Holywood))) do this and instead gave us She Hulk?

Attached: 'tarded.png (726x438, 538.17K)

Cause heroes have to win otherwise people would feel cucked.

Honestly I'd have loved to see them straight up do the snap instead of trying to make black panther three a thing.

Same bro, is Black Panther really such an enthralling and rich concept that it needs a sequel? Same thing with the Thor movies, I hope shit changes soon

>The remaining people of the world are left broken and lost, leaving a ripe canvas to make a good story
Like what? What's going to happen? Some twat shooting laser beams will just fuck with people for no reason?

because that's not marvel you fucking moron. if you want that story go read it. what is this autism of talking about shit you don't like instead of just talking about the shit you DO like. don't be a fucking faggot like OP and just ignore marvel shit like normal people. enjoy your bullshit and let the kids enjoy pokemon and shit.

Anything would have been better than what we got, personally I think there could be plenty of villain motivation

>Weak world ready to conquer for a more generic villain

>Narcissistic villain could pretend to be doing good deeds, but has no integrity and is only doing it for validation while undermining people in the meantime and ultimately leading to a shitty enslaved world revering a "God"

>Most retarded and boring option, heroes must get muh micguffin before the villain but uh oh their scattered and half are missing

I haven't watched Marvel since 2018, books are better for actual story

Currently I'm reading American Pastoral, the only reason I've made this thread was because I just see a decline and it disappoints me

The last few marvel films flopped and people are generally bored with capeshit comix movies now. The "woke" leftist shit being shoved into an entertainment medium that was already diverse since the 1970s is only making matters worse for the studios pumping this sludge out. Disney's stock plummeting and their streaming platform bleeding subscribers while their theme parks are tanking is the best thing out of this shit show.

I'm just curious what entertainment outlet will actually bother purchasing the devalued properties like marvel, etc once Disney goes bankrupt.

jfc they're stupid popcorn movies. people taking this shit this seriously is fucking stupid

Who cares if it's better than what exists if it's still bad?
BTW the real writers have this problem too: have you considered how complicated the world would become? You can't just say "it's the same but weak", you'd have to put an absolutely insane amount of work into detailing exactly what happened after this crazy event and how everyone on Earth lives now. You wouldn't be able to make a good TV show or anything without spending too much time that you don't have on pure worldbuilding.

Holy based

Attached: image_2022-09-15_003026300.png (900x686, 74.08K)

The last few marvel films are Thor - 750 million, doctor strange - 950 million and spider-man - 1.9 billion.

The decline it entertainment mirrors the decline in society. There's a general malaise surrounding everything right now and people are struggling to feed their families, pay their bills under this incompetent corrupt regime.

So I get why people bitch about the general shitty state of their escapist hobbies / interests that are generally their only outlet to forget about how fucked up their lives have gotten the past 2 years.

My dude, this shit started a decade ago and tonnes of people have literally made a business over fanning the flames and whipping up outrage. This is not benign.

Attached: FB_IMG_1663172964415.jpg (960x560, 33.64K)

That's a really good point, but it can be done. In 2018 it didn't seem complicated

> Thor city destroyed, now he can't teleport

>Infinity stones, I think something happened to solve the problem of their existence but I forgot

>Vibranium was never good anyway

There don't seem to be any mcguffins they can use to get out of this, only issue is all of the aliens and tech, but I see your point

Now add in the inhumane, Shang chi, the plummeting subs for disney+ forcing Disney to combine it with Hulu at a discount in hopes of keeping their remaining base, Disney losing billions in value the past 2 years, several of their films in their animated division flopping....the few high points won't save the Mouse unless they fo a fundamental shift.

*the inhumans

What would this fundamental shift entail?

Just making good shit?

Stop shoving hypwr political shit into everything, create well rounded and interesting new characters of diverse backgrounds with solid backstories instead of lazily race / gender swapping long established characters, then screeching "muh racism / etc" on social media when people shit on their shittu productions.

*hyper

Fuck, I can't type tonight

Same, I even forgot to reply to a guy and left a reply to my own thread

One of those nights

Just realize it’s all social conditioning user, we’re living in hell

It really is ridiculous to see people who give a shit about "culture war" stuff to fundamentally misunderstand just how absolutely huge Disney is and that their making or breaking it, or even individual properties making or breaking it does not hinge on the dumb little things they care about.

Why? They didn't get successful by creating well-rounded and interesting characters.

Maybe it was due to pandering, Disney Princess movies were just predictable pandering

Maybe audiences don't want to be pandered to anymore

All it takes is one shit movie or one shit attraction at one shit theme park and it will come back