How do you get over a drug addiction and start enjoying life normally?

How do you get over a drug addiction and start enjoying life normally?

Attached: FOUwZAyXEAwBerm.png (685x625, 7.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/episode/2XCJAb43d6b4cNLdKS9jSw?si=ce69e2428f77445e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rehab.

replace it with a gambling addiction.

Attached: 1654805770917.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

bump

Stop doing drugs, for starters.

If you claim you "can't" just stop, I'm afraid you're an NPC and just exist as background decoration for real people.

Attached: haveyouever.jpg (500x500, 32.44K)

Why would you want to live life normally?

do you sometimes get the feeling we have to fight over rendering process in order not to shift our mind to NPC level? thought i am the only one ...

fuck what do i do now that i know im an npc
fuuck i dont even get to choose do i
fuuuuck this was all part of the script

Start exercising.

I've been taking breaks from hard drugs for 3-12 months several times and it's all thanks to exercising.

Also, why do you gotta stop taking drugs? Just stop taking retarded drugs.

depends on the drug - either find a way to turn it into a productive habit or blast few grams of shrooms to cope with addiction ... best in a guided way haha

You need to replace it with something else that produces enough dopamine for you brain, like videogames for start.

lol

lmao, even.

Attached: 1643921253368.jpg (599x800, 75.08K)

maybe you should get real
life is a few moments of real joy surrounded by bullshit
those few moments are better than whatever you will feel on your drug of choice
why do you think we developed poetry and music

for the start do a Barrall roll than reload into a safe enviroment and patch those nasty dopamine suckers in your brain by:

either substitution the fucked way yet less detrimental to your health

or fuck yourself with sport till you start to yield dopamine and other high impact molecules

Drugs are some of the most beautiful and magical things on this planet when you're not retarded.

Retarded retards taking drugs will only turn themselves into florida man or fentanyl OD'ing niggers.

especially if combined with poetry and music that's what they were made for

You don't. You get to see the worse of the worse arguing about why they did it for altruistic reasons. You get to get pinned up on a cross for these people to feel better for themselves discussing it among themselves. The word of god is ingrained on some people so that they can speak false truths better. These people won't change no matter where they go. For me it's like a brand of the mark of satan constantly and I can never outright my reputation. All I did was hallucination drugs I didn't sell them. Years later you'll be branded over it and drugs addicts will claim it's your fault. It's a stigma and it last the rest of your life. You can find acceptance among others that aren't dirty. Who doesn't get their hands dirty in this world? I wouldn't want to judge you because I've just seen the plots and schemes these people carry out first hand. It's dirty to allow you to do it. You gained a reputation. If yours is better than the people you sullied. There isn't going to be another noahs ark. You're not going to be satisfied with what you have.

Monster Rehab

Attached: file.png (217x500, 159.72K)

how do addiction and getting pinned on a cross go together? haven't healof this innovative way to heal ... the patient

open.spotify.com/episode/2XCJAb43d6b4cNLdKS9jSw?si=ce69e2428f77445e
this dude says all adiction comes from trauma, overcome your childhood trauma and you will be healed

Aw sweet. Actual schizophrenia in the wild.

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2048x1429, 104.54K)

high correlation with neuro diversity and habits ...

What drug?

Gay nigger from outer space

>enjoying life normally
heh

Well, he's wrong

you have to be 18 to post here, nigger

how come?

G8 b8 m8

Everyone is a sinner. I choose my drink and drugs. I don't want to be a judge of you and demand not to be. I've strived to be straight edge and gave in to vice and give in to it constantly. God give you someone better. If the people you know tried to give themselves to God you'd be sickened to your soul. I've reformed myself for moths or years at a time. Your business is your business. Your problems are my problems if I look away. If I was a schizo I'd wish to be joe biden, not only do I get to act all crazy and racist it's all washed away with one black man. Christ has to carry the cross of all. Joe could have just retired after his segregation act being redeemed allying with a black and now he's back with a vengeance of handlers whom tell him how to behave. They have a bag of silver for him to pay him for what he says. When he deals with others he tells them I have a bag of silver if you do not give into my demands to crucify your people I will leave with it.

>you have to be 18 to post here
You're literally just speaking in cliched phrases that have been posted on Any Forums a thousand times before. It's like an NPC that just says the same lines over and over.

Because there are countless addicts who have no childhood trauma. Myself included.

dude ... or chick ... try to take a chill pill xD chill in like antipsychotic xD might give a change in perception .

well, did you got picked up when you cried as a baby? did you had all the time care and warmth?

Fun fact, it can be the most innocent thing that burns itself into the brain, not just rape or aggression

So, as most traumatic events are supressed, you cant be that sure, unless you did huge k rails or had some trauma therapy

i swear my one fucking close yet fucked friend ... im so sure he got molested during his childhood ... but it does not ring to him, and i did avoild mentioning it for priming ...

so ... what is there if you did deep enough or go to a anyaska retreet?