Linux broke me

I am done with Linux, I just cant, first they fucked up my ability to play elden ring with my bros thanks to the gib anticheat problem, then they fucked up my grub, and now today after a sudo pacman -Syu , a lot of software on my PC no longer work.

I am sorry linux anons, I failed you, but I need something stable, going back to Windows I gues... filtered... I guess..

Attached: disappointed-homelander.gif (498x278, 3.63M)

no one on this board actually uses linux as their main. they just have it installed on an extra laptop they boot up sometimes

This, nobody would actually use Linux as a their primary PC. It's too slow and unstable compared to Windows and Mac

They lied to me user, I fell for the meme I guess, 3 fucking months, wasted on this OS...

it wasnt all that bad but its still not ready for me...

Attached: homelander-homelander-sad.gif (640x262, 2.43M)

Nah, they do have it on their main box. Remember, this is Any Forums, none of them can afford more than one machine.
It's always dualbooted with Windows however, and Windows is what they're running if they're doing anything other than shitposting in a desktop thread.

how bold of you to assume that not even 1 person fell for the meme

pic very much related

Attached: womm.png (800x774, 229.27K)

>literally using a distro proclaimed to be the least stable and expect stability
Why the fuck are you even on Any Forums if you are too much of a brainlet to realize this? I use arch but I don't mind fixing my software myself. If you can't be fucked to fix shit when it breaks because you're basically on the testing branch for all your software, why wouldn't you install something like fedora or Debian testing instead of running back to winblows? You obviously had a reason to switch, and yet you're going to run back to "comfort", once again giving up your digital rights just because of a blatant mistake you yourself made?

>using arch

Attached: 348-3482627_free-download-crocodile-clipart-animal-crawl-opensuse-pepe-613656569.png (920x850, 119.25K)

What is this thread? The absolute state of zoomers.
There are plenty of people that use Linux as their main and only OS.
I use Linux Mint. Though I do have a work laptop provided by my employer with Windows 10, but I don't use that privately.

Don't. I had the same issue for a year. I was also using Arch linux. I also couldn't fix my issues fast. And most of the times I couldn't play with my friends.

At the end I was pissed but also Winbloat was too bloated for me. I just installed Linux mint. Now everything works fine and I haven't had any issues for a while.

Adding that there Linux is not only Arch. Try different distros if you want. Choose whatever you like. At the end Linux is about the choice.

How much do they pay you for making this thread? Can I get paid too?

nice LARP winfags

You used Arch aka one of the least stable distros out there. It's by design. If you don't want shit to break over cutting-edge releases just go with a linux-lts install or go with another distro altogether.
The problem you encountered is what happens when you tell someone to use a system you can configure much more in depth without them configuring it. It will eventually break, and it will break hard. Hope this was a good lesson and that you look into shit more carefully when you inevitably come back.
Once you've touched Linux autism you inevitably come back there's no escaping.

based

I ran linux as my daily driver and only boots up windows when I need to use photoshop for school.

>he can't just roll back a bad update
NixOS and GuixSD don't have this problem.

But those are less user friendly than Arch, go use linux mint or something that just werks™ op, I hear opensuse and fedora are good picks too.

>he thought syncing every day was a good idea
>meanwhile i haven't in months
haha

Attached: 1537010190410s.jpg (125x118, 2.36K)

Nix and guix can also keep the old glibc version around specifically for just your anticheat for as long as you want while the rest of your system uses the new version, though I'll say that doing this does require some more advanced skills and knowledge regarding packaging systems

You're not supposed to game on Linux.

who'd have thought that autists and trannies can't write good software... I am shocked!!!

freetards are subhuman niggers shitting up Any Forums everyday with their freetard nigger seething chimpouts and need to be rangebanned

as a freechad

Attached: 1640864209535.png (800x1400, 292.93K)