IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

>IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

Attached: 165526456956.jpg (775x792, 240.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMIHX7asA-0
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7mU33rUxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2AyBdfFLxx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine the rogues gallery of the SBSK cinematic universe

Cast Hunter Schafer as the disabled person next to him

it was funny when the special indian girl tried to make-out with him

Never happened

Attached: DDqRbm3UQAA2tbs-1024x858.jpg (1024x858, 100.21K)

The Devil's eyes

>the boy who lived…

AAAH WTF IS THAT

What's he hiding? Any dead siblings?

Maybe it Will be good.

>it's right behind me, isn't it...

He looks like the guy who's too cheap to pay for an abortion to instead he does them to the girls himself

A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood was more about the faggy journalist than Mr Rogers. Could have been kino if it were a psychological thriller, Rogers being seemingly calm on the surface but every now and then has very violent outbursts that his team cover up.

Anyway I don't see this film being any better. It'll be about this insidious creep but paint him as a Saint.

>Chris Pratt
Not creepy enough

He handled it well though.

dont look behind you!

>My precious....

and here's who they cast as the female love interest

Attached: 1585625740237.jpg (1080x1350, 324.48K)

kek

he fucks these things doesnt he

Attached: angi geria.jpg (403x384, 24.24K)

this comment always ALWAYS makes me straight bust a gut

You just know she loves anal

Jak and Daxter

No way he doesn't.

/x/ wishes they could find images this cursed

looks like one of those ai generated people fails

Attached: 1002275593-photo-u1.jpg (750x1140, 60.96K)

can't wait for this to blow up in their faces after the inevitable sexual abuse scandal

Based

will they cast real deformed people or normal people in crippleface?

Dude comes off as creepy for some reason, like he's too happy to a weird degree or something, but they do a good thing so good for them. Youtube fucking them was bullshit.

white women fuck animals. but i can't figure out which type of animal impregnated her.

WHO RULES BARTER TOWN

They will the deformed as blacks

imagine having sex with her. her autistic groans as she's put into unfamiliar territory and doesn't know how to handle it. the looks of confusion mixed with genuine enjoyment. what a lay she must be.

I would unironically fuck this girl if she asked me to

I want to believe he is a good person and he’s doing good

Does he bang any of these kids? If so is it out of pity, power play, or kids seduce him?

she has primordial dwarfism if you're wondering. some look kinda cute.

huh?

Sweet. Ever since I Am Jazz ended I've been hungry for more freak show kino.

is blumhouse producing?

kek

Underrated

I think you have to put yourself into that mindset to not shed a tear in pity for them

Obvious sociopath

You insensitive fuckers.

Attached: 1510352107965.gif (245x264, 995.71K)

Why do they do this movie? it's so fucking stupid because everyone already knows him, still makes videos and isn't dead. It feels so stupid
>chris pratt
oh shit, this is lame

Why does Any Forums hate this guy? He is a genuinely kind soul, allowing these people to be seen and sympathized with.

He also shines a light on disgusting insurance practices. You can hear the bitterness in his voice.
>youtube.com/watch?v=sMIHX7asA-0

How did youtube fuck them?

vgh.. the corn fields of Amerika

isn't this from the x-files?

Attached: X-Files Humbug.jpg (510x350, 123.61K)

There really is just nothing behind those eyes. I don't even see malice. I think that motherfucker's entire cognitive suite is just pure reactions to stimulus. I bet you if you rang a bell he'd start drooling.

Attached: file.png (175x90, 25.03K)

Wow what a cunt infrastructure we have here on planet fucking Earth. Reminds me of Disney removing a dead kid's gravestone because it had Spider-Man on it.

Run, testicle boy! You're not strong enough to strangle the autistic sociopath! Run while you can!

Oh yea I remember those eyes. Gotta get all that good in to balance things out

This individual disturbs me. What's his endgame?

>exploiting freaks to seem virtuous in order to get book/movie deal millions

Attached: 166260806413761614.jpg (512x512, 31.98K)

Something to do with because they had kids in the video it fucked their monetization with changes due to "child safety" so they were going broke.

How long till it happens again?

Attached: 5fcedf60db547f5e_1357900645_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg.jpg (1000x563, 187.29K)

How would somebody do what this guy does without being seen as creepy or exploitative?

Mogged

The one that does it for me is the Yuyu Hakusho edit but I don't have it :(

Same

Joe Rogan with a fan.

long neck made to suck a BBC

The only thing I know about this guy is that Brit Venti tried to destroy him years ago during her anti-thot rampage when she exposed shoe and Anisa, but everyone told her to stop being a cunt to the guy.

imagine grabbing it by one leg and just whipping it into a coffee table as hard as you can

fuck man i hate to be that guy but why is this thing allowed to carry on living
it seems geniunely cruel

Do you think this guy is for real just a great person or does he have some sinister agenda?

Unironically have a strong urge to do this every single time I see one of these mutants. Must be some leftover instinct from the old days.

Attached: 1500833971492.jpg (480x270, 21.14K)

He has "I'm going to fucking kill you" eyes. The beautiful blonde woman in that ice cream commercial in Borat has the same eyes.

The leg would come off

People on here make fun of this guy, but he has been open about the whole thing being weird in the beginning, and now he's used to it.

Attached: 1D3B6EFE-4EFD-40E6-8FFB-1F6DC166E435.jpg (1024x863, 82.16K)

>Believes the bullshit op is selling
How new are you?

Man that one with the kid with the fragile flesh syndrome was hard to get through.

he looks terrified

I'm so glad the USA outlawed abortion so these beautiful angels could grace us with their gifts
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7mU33rUxQ

Will they use special effects for the retards?

Attached: chairs.png (1169x605, 591.36K)

Attached: togurobrothers.jpg (540x452, 76.36K)

>long neck made to suck a BBC

Attached: 1473026512175.jpg (530x530, 53.87K)

You made my day

Everytime.

Attached: 6a8.png (404x411, 207.14K)

Took me a second. Side left when I realized. Fucking saved.

"He's the one who's doing it"

Attached: best-Lynch-scenes.jpg (960x518, 34.4K)

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG.

Attached: 1640948836475.jpg (195x195, 1.49K)

Good for him

>BUZZ LOOK AN ALIEN

By having a genuine personality and not being a soulless sociopath.

>They stole my precious! AAAAAAAAA

There is something unsettling about him on a primal level. Lizard brain no like.

Men have seen the Light, but they prefer the Darkness

is that the same person? she doesn't look autistic 2bh

>is that the same person?
yeah, your eye color naturally becomes darker as you age

Cast them.

Attached: 1661645884062.webm (868x720, 2.53M)

My first reaction to seeing a headline paired with this guy is that he was outed as some kind of sadistic abuser

Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde

why do women pretend to be mentally ill?

Attached: 1646988389194.jpg (1280x720, 240.21K)

Holy fuck hahaha

Attached: 1659550380358548.png (642x371, 9.05K)

Attached: 1653450945557.jpg (616x588, 115.65K)

>why do women pretend to be mentally ill?
Attention and social standing (i.e. Oppression Olympics)
Are you retarded or something?

He looks significantly better when he's not doing his creepy Sheldon fake smile, in fact he's quite handsome

kek that’s a good one too

oh bollock

I detest people that think they can read deep psychological traits by looking at a photo of someones eyes.
You can take 500 photos is the space of 30 seconds and a persons eyes can look different in every one of them

did he have the 1000 yard stare before or after he started touring the world to find exotic mutants

I'd definitely change his character from physically deformed to "just" bound to wheelchair along with his speech impairment and so on. Anway, I'm going with Elizabeth Olsen and Freddie Highmore or Thomas Brodie-Sangster. Would need some screen tests for final decision.

so hot

Attached: 1598810301142.webm (404x720, 1.36M)

you can look at 500 photos of this guy and they all have the same look in the eyes

Tell that to my parents

>Drinking has ruined my life, I'm 31 years old!

Trannies should die, faggot.

I met some autistic chick on omegle that was honestly hotter and she would relentlessly stuff her asshole. I love these freakshows, and every other zoomer girl is some spastic like this.

Kids with progeria don't live very long, little bugger's got a few more years left and he looks happy. Let him live his short life, you cunt.

Closest I ever got was an incredibly depressed autistic girl who left me because she thought she was a burden, when in reality I loved her with all my heart and wanted to help her. Of course, that's just my luck.

Attached: sda.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

Im so lonely

youtube.com/watch?v=2AyBdfFLxx8

I(male) stutter and doctors have just basically told me to deal with it and go to speech therapy. Which did absolutely nothing for me. I was never diagnosed with anything even though I have crippling anxiety because of it. What was she diagnosed with it?

So is she virtue signalling or after the cripples money?

You know how a lot of lanky twinkish dudes have huge dicks?
I'm just saying, at that proportion of scrawny, that motherfucker might be sporting a pelvis-breaker. That might be why she gets so fucking horny over him.
Of course the more likely case is he's rich.

It's not about you wanting to fuck him faggot him. He's obviously some sick going on with him.

AH
A JEW

If you can't see it, there's something wrong with you. You'll feel like a fucking idiot when the truth comes out but you'll also lie and say you knew the entire time.

No, you see I am aware than any percieved traits are usually a reflection of my own personal issues/ biases and rarely the actual projected personality of the person in the photo

it's 100% a fetish thing for her