Guys I'm just gonna say this. CO2 is plant food

Guys I'm just gonna say this. CO2 is plant food.

Now I know what you're thinking because I'm totally psychic. I give no quarter to pollution. Pollution is bad and should absolutely be reduced. Thats not what I'm saying. So all your oxides of nitrogen. All of your nasty sulfur compounds. All of the roadside litter and the single use plastics piling up in the landfills. Those are bad, mmmkay? But CO2 is not pollution.

So forget about your so called carbon footprint. Just fucking recycle and reuse those big gulp cups. Get it? Got it? Good.

Attached: co2 plant food.jpg (636x480, 140.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
cnsnews.com/article/international/quinn-weimer/report-polar-bear-population-increasing
ecowatch.com/coral-reefs-growing-sea-level-rise-2649351488.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Deforestation

Little known fact, plants don't exclusively use CO2 in photosynthesis. They switch between using it and O2.

Most modern countries plant far more trees than they harvest. Nice try though.

NASA satelite images show earth greening consistently since the 80s.
more biomass, more plant life.

they use o2 for respiration but not photosynthesis. it's a waste product of photosynthesis

As long as they have all the other nutrients they need they can always use more CO2. Which is why industrial growhouses pump in CO2 up to 1,000ppm which is also considered safe working conditions according to OSHA.

Idk if this guy is bating but if he isn't then hes really fucking stupid, there is too much CO2 in the atmosphere and its destroying the ozone layer. learn about something before saying your retarded opinion. (If your not joking)

Attached: 8c83403555ed596a9b1377d04d19e07d.jpg (600x1116, 118.71K)

CO2 has proven to be a significant contributor to air pollution, taking a substantial role in the greenhouse effect. That's because carbon dioxide traps radiation at the ground level, resulting in ground-level ozone. That prevents the earth from cooling during the night and warms ocean waters

Attached: [.jpg (350x254, 9.62K)

no you fucking idiot, the co2 is eroding the moon and it's gonna crash into the sun

The ozone layer healed itself already. Try and keep up there, buddy.

Too much CO2? Really? In the Earth's geologic past the atmospheric CO2 levels were as high as 9,000ppm. Do some research before you try to sound like you know what you're talking about.

Attached: co2 over time.gif (512x323, 40.31K)

forgot to take my gamma brian pills today, sorrryyyy

>CO2 has proven to be a significant contributor to air pollution
CO2 is plant food. And so what if the global average temperatures are 1.6 degrees than they were 150 years ago? Its called weather. It doesnt stay the same.

Attached: co2 millions.png (629x263, 51.16K)

incompl. combus. CO pois.
cowf. regl. meatprod. ASAP. domed.

Not while humans lived on Earth.

So you admit that CO2 levels change naturally? Glad you agree.

Take a closer look at that graph. Notice how the CO2 levels drop over millions of years. Its a good thing the industrial revolution happened as 350ppm CO2 is dangerously low and harmful for plant life.

you do realise i got that answer from google right?

no one disagreed that it changes, we disagree with your stupidity

Oh, you mean the Alphabet company, aka the left wing Globohomo Inc company that use to have "do no evil" as their motto but then ditched that in a rare moment of self reflection and to avoid litigation? Yeah.

lmao he got you there

Ad hominem attacks mean you're losing the debate. Try harder. Can your tiny brain manage to make a logical argument? Only time will tell.

somehow its still better than you huh?

your really trying over a basic science question you got wrong xD

just admit youre wrong lmao

Another cheap ad hominem attack. *yawn*

I'll admit you're a faggot, LMAO. Now try to make a logical argument. I dont think you can.

am i supposed to know what you are saying?

sorry i dont speak galaxy brain or something.
pretty tired of people like you who cant just read basic facts. you read a whole entire million year long graph wrong lmao, and you're saying im stupid xD

goodnight kiddo

I like how you gave up because you cant be bothered to make any logical arguments.

goodnight faggot.

XDDDDD

you're so mad and yes in pretty tired of you

all you can do now is call me a faggot, its pretty funny. also my argument was pretty logical :)

The polar bear population is increasing. The coral reefs are rebounding and thriving in many places.

They sell you climate hysteria based on lies. Look at this years flop tastic tornado and hurrican season. 1/2 the usual number of tornadoes and where are the hurricanes? We're 1/2 way thru hurrican season already and what? Squat. Thats what.

can we all just agree that niggers tongue my anus

You didnt make any logical arguments. xD.

I did, try not to cry about not knowing how to read a graph correctly xd

gn kiddo

CO2 is plant food. More plant growth, more oxygen. Its a win win.

Keep telling me goodnight. Its funny watching you fail.

goodnight lmao

Why dont we hear about that hole in the ozone anymore? Is it because its no longer there? Why is that? Did it ever exist in the first place?

everyone stopped using cfcs so it probably still exists but isn't getting worse

seems like you failed a longgg time ago

nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

cnsnews.com/article/international/quinn-weimer/report-polar-bear-population-increasing

ecowatch.com/coral-reefs-growing-sea-level-rise-2649351488.html