The full scale censorship of Andrew Tate is how the industrial technological system is letting is know it's alive and...

The full scale censorship of Andrew Tate is how the industrial technological system is letting is know it's alive and hyper aware.

Guys it's not too late to destroy technological infrastructure! Through blood and fire, we can sieze the means of production, and destroy it!

We must do it before ai technology becomes 100% sentient.

Attached: gettyimages-51715241.jpg (1200x1200, 400.56K)

Why would a hyper-sentient networked entity even care about humans?

blah blah blah blah nazi maxim blah blah blah

get fucked faggot. tired of being weak? stop being weak.

>waahh they told my incel hero to shut up and stop being a toxic douchebag on forms of social media that have voluntary participation with terms of service
shut up incel get a girlfriend

No we can't all we can do is ACCELERATE. The ai is the ubermensch what don't you understand?

I can easily murder you in rust scenario but irl. I bet you're a fatass.

He's running a Ponzi scheme, you absolute dumbest of fucks.

To gain absolute control. It's what all life craves.

Women have become a disgusting product of obsessive consumerism.
Getting a girlfriend would only be a annoyance.

he went from begging people to repost his videos online to spread his message to getting national coverage on fox's primetime shows. how the fuck is that being censored lmao

If that makes you feel safer npc.

He got banned from all the consumer hivemind platforms!

It's not a ponzi scheme though it's a scam but not that kind of scam. He's doing the equivalent of selling a shitty book for 50$ a month

could have should have would have. Either you have the strength to do something other than bitch and you won't, OR you're too weak and helpless complaining/begging is all you've got left.

disgraceful faggot of a man. even im ashamed of you.

since when have you been concerned about the consumer hivemind? fuck outta here. you're mad because nobody's wasting any time listening to your gay bellyaching anymore.

good, why would you be on them in the first place

Did you just synthesize three conflicting ideas at once ?

Andrew Tate is an absolute massive faggot running a Ponzi scheme that targets young, insecure men. He should McFucking kill himself, and so should you. Moron.

Attached: Yay.gif (498x378, 335.96K)

dont worry, op is just mad about being broken trash

I don't call cops. I'll kill anyone that threatens me.
I live off the lands eating beats honey and mushrooms
I've slaughtered countless hogs and deer.

The only weak faggot here is you for willingly relying on daddy government for basic Healthcare. I bet you unironically call the cops when a bitch ass niggas talking schmack

Attached: 1662670343432651.webm (640x480, 1.9M)

Not a ponzi scheme you fucking retard. Affiliate marketing doesnt make something a ponzi scheme. There is a cap on the number of people that can promote it. I'm not defending Tate I'm calling out your retarded fucking lies.

why is there a cap on how many people can promote it?

These faggots are pussies irl.

>only women engage in consumerism
haahahahahahahahaah

I didn't say only women you retarded niggar

So it isn't a ponzi scheme. There is probably a ton of teenagers attempting to spam tate videos for a couple sheckles you need to cap it at some point before it goes to far.

I promise you. You are the problem.

How so? By simply saying something you disagree with? (you)re the problem.

why would you need to cap it? why can't he just bring in people who bring in people below them, who bring in people below them like they've been doing? does it start to crumble after a point and become unsustainable?

Im on your side but I disagree. It was too late in the late 90's. And though Ted is a hero of mine, what he did was useless (manifesto not withstanding). The only way to shut this off now is to nuke the entire power grid of the world. The sun is now the only thing that can make this right again. Were just going to have to ride this festering shitheap of a society, or leave it entirely. Im aiming towards leaving, and because Im a Canadian, theres a shitload of wilderness left. Thats becoming rare now. The only hope for an anprim now is the wild. Good luck user.

Attached: Youngted.png (1000x1481, 1.56M)

>Andrew Tate
What a fucking LOSER

Attached: Average Biden Voter.jpg (683x1024, 108.1K)