What do you think about my outfit?

what do you think about my outfit?

Attached: IMG_20220912_045720.jpg (1773x2364, 375.83K)

kinda gay

i want my future gf to dress like this for me

kys

Bend over and show some ass

so, a slut?

okay
how so? just because the panties are showing?

Attached: IMG_20220912_045148.jpg (1773x2364, 321.04K)

Fantastic. Pull those panties to the side so we can enjoy your asshole

You could tuck your dick better, it looks retarded like that in panties, not even cute bulge just straight up tent.
The skirt doesn't really match the free flow of that baggy shirt, the skirt is too short. The pose is very rigid too, you have very conflicting themes that make it look more and more like "dumb agp this guy is an agp faggot kys"

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (470x570, 41.1K)

>just because the panties are showing?
well, duh...

no :P my mom taught me not to show nudity on the internet

Good ass.

Reminds me of this pic

Attached: 1661104601865299.jpg (868x640, 152.85K)

Im so sorry, my little dick was rising and I couldnt hide it

Minus the hair, at least they aren't that bad

Looks sloppy as fuck. Like your closet vomited on you. If you're going to dress like a fag at least by clothes that fucking fit.

Cute

Faggot/10

I think the skirt was intentionally small, but it doesn't blend is what I was saying.

Maybe if the shirt was smaller and not tucked in OP, I bet your chest is hairless too

but you get to see my panties all the time with a short skirt like that
does this with the untucked shirt look better? and yes I don't have hair on my chest

Attached: 133558.jpg (1773x2364, 418.83K)

The basic ass sweater makes you look frumpy. The skirt is horrid. The point of short skirts is to hint at crotch/panties. Not to have your entire dick out. It is pointless and looks stupid. The panties themselves are gross and don't fit at all. Plenty of companies online make panties for men. You just packed yourself into some Walmart brand "pick 5 for $5" panties and it shows. Your lack of self awareness is painful. Your choice of clothing is somewhere between cat lady and interstate off ramp strip club. Have a bit of pride and put effort into it, fag.

>The point of short skirts is to hint at crotch/panties. Not to have your entire dick out.
How do I "hint at crotch/panties" without showing my panties?
I refuse to give up on wearing girl's panties made for girls

Yeah that looks way better :))
Can I see your chest?