Are liberals happy in the world they created?

Are liberals happy in the world they created?

Attached: B97D50D6-F54C-4947-A718-C3A4BCAC64A0.jpg (840x840, 726.47K)

>be me
>24 y/o femanon, been fucking the same guy for 6 years
>never had much sexual experience outside my bf
>bf decides to join the military
>i can finally unleash my inner slut
>fast forward to now
>bf has been deployed for six months, told him when he gets back i will marry him
>i have already fucked at least 15 guys while he was gone
>while hes out there in the field suffering, probably gonna die, i’ve been out here living the dream
>life is good

He has no idea ive been cheating on him lmao
Hes a cop

Attached: indexdouble.png (1125x1092, 912.09K)

Fuck off, retard

Stupid beyond all measure...

>the girl

Attached: fat-people-love-cookies.jpg (600x439, 32.67K)

>the guy

Attached: k8kmn.jpg (300x450, 30.69K)

On the way buzz lightyear was the world's greatest superhero now he's the world's greatest toy buzz has it all

White people: "If blacks are arrested it's because they broke the law"

Also white people: "My orange hero is only being investigated because anti-orange bigotry"

Attached: trump supporters.jpg (557x696, 222.87K)

Six years of endless investigations that all turn out to be nothing. It's a pattern, just like the blacks.

Name the race that has killed the most people

whites

Yet black people are the problem? (if ur the user I'm responding to)

Must drink from the fountain of youth. I am getting wrinkles.

Attached: plastic-drink-64-oz-pitcher-set-of-6.jpg (310x310, 8.33K)

Liberals support a gestapo as long as it primarily targets republicans. They are not against law enforcement - they just don't want it to be applied to them.

>When every racist faggot white kid is a basement dwelling loser that nobody would give a cent for

Attached: 1463622834.anojaa_flaaffy_small.png (1280x1011, 334.24K)

snowflake right wing douche bags crying hard because trumptards are getting arrested. and going to jail for years. what till the freak out when god king trump gets his perp walk.

Now you support a police state arresting everyone. Interesting. What happened to ACAB?

It's great, I love that you're all still crying about the dead terrorist Ashley Babbitt

I'm perfectly fine with my enemies killing and hurting each other. I'm not the user you responded to btw. It's also why I'm glad the Jan 6. coup attempt happend. 4 dead cops and 5 dead trump supporter crowd members dead. 9 cuntservatives dead is a win.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend. BLM was great because it destroyed corporate property and virtually all the victims were non-whites.