Still can't program at 24

>still can't program at 24
it's unequivocally and utterly over, isn't it?

Attached: 1661887452300.jpg (500x679, 54.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

angular.io/tutorial
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's only over when you give up, unironically.

nice way to cope I guess

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 04-18-31 Some People Learn to Code in Their 60s 70s or 80s - The New York Tim….png (787x1607, 781.36K)

>it's unequivocally and utterly over, isn't it?
one of the most talented devs in my workplace started at 30
it's fine, but you do have to start at some point. is correct.

If you don't start by the time you die, then you will never learn.

I tried a few times and it always put me off

it may be good to ask yourself why it's putting you off

I'm just not made for programming

How are you learning. Imo best way is tutorials made by google or microsoft like this:
angular.io/tutorial

are you sure

>can program at 23
>impossible to get an internship
this is epic

lol based

>js
come on, I meant programming
I tried to no avail

I'm 22 and I tried to teach myself programming, but I'm too low IQ to figure it all out :/

If you think like that you'll never make it lol.
What's your alternative? Are you going to become a truck driver? You can either suck it up and learn how to program at age 24, or 29, or 35 or whatever, or you can be a dead-end wage slave for the rest of your life.

programming is instructing a computer
you're a programmer even if you only know this
print("foo")

If you tell yourself you can't do it you have already failed

I've learned how to program at 25 after failing to do it a few times.
Let me tell you how you finally get over the hurdle of programming: just code shit you like and find useful. Start small. Just code one or two things you would otherwise do manually and you'll get the hang of it and actually start liking what you are doing. Until then, programming is a bunch of theorical stuff you don't know how to use. It's only by slowly doing shit you like that it becomes useful.
Another thing that I recommend: pick a favorite language. It doesn't matter what it is, but I realized that by learning shit you find super sick in one language, you start appropriating it for yourself and you become more familiar with it. With me it was some Python's hacky ways for example.

god I wish I had manual skills and coordination to be able to be a truck driver
I don't even have a license, I am an empty human shell

Yeah, it's over. You better get used to killing time with playing video games in your mom's basement and maybe substances until the end of your life.

I'm 30 in a month and can't program, different from OP, I know it's because I'm so fucking lazy thinking tires me, I've been looking for the easiest way to do stuff my whole life, and this is one of those things you can't bullshit without any effort.

OP, just accept the issue is you, and start doing something about it, or you'll end up answering shit game support tickets while browsing Any Forums at dawn.

Yes. Also, we're full. Also, AI is coming after low-level CRUD code monkeys, so don't bother.