Number of Single Men on the Rise due to ‘Higher Standards’

Are you coping?

Attached: 3E5AE124-B531-48D7-8A8B-8E07948A3E35.jpg (1242x1882, 704.92K)

No i've been above average my entire life, I couldn't care less and so should you

I'm jerking off to them so I guess I'm coping but I don't care

Attached: whitegirl3.jpg (737x953, 99.25K)

Well I'm married, so yes I'm coping.

I'm above average too and I've never once been on a successful date. But it's also not a new thing. Women have been this way for at least 20 years.

Only in degenerate western countries.

Same here.

maybe you're not above average user.

Then you are not above average, I have fucked atleast 80 starting high school. You are socially akward, a faggot, low self esteem or all of them combined. Dude wtf is wrong with u if u can't score? It's the easiest shit ever as they will come up to you

As an ugly 1 or 2, I've learned to cope quite well. I have a fleshlight, but I hope to one day have a life-size Daffy Duck plushie I can fuck.

Attached: IMG_6819.jpg (600x600, 57.71K)

Its hard for some people

>they will come up to you
I've never heard of a woman approaching a man ever. That's pure fantasy shit you see in movies. Even gigachads have to make a move if they want a woman.

I'm married but if something ever happens I'm fucking hookers and trannies. Fuck dealing with another woman's shit.

I’m jealous. I should have stuck it out with the single life. Now I’m married with kids and don’t get to fuck strange.

I am lonely, I am single, and I am a young man, but I wouldn't say it's the standard, all the other people my age either are in a relationship or have no trouble finding one

in what way? I get that it's a milestone but if you are average dating will never be an issue

Have you ever been to a club or a bar? Women always comes up to you if you are above, it's not some movie shit it's far more in real life. You are literally making shit up in your mind, it's really not that hard.

There is no situation where a woman will come up to approach a man that's a complete stranger in a public setting. No chance. Unless this is some new zoomer shit that I'm not aware of. But it would be impossible in my generation or any generation before it.

>Then you are not above average, I have fucked atleast 80 starting high school. You are socially akward, a faggot, low self esteem or all of them combined. Dude wtf is wrong with u if u can't score? It's the easiest shit ever as they will come up to you

Attached: 1663023805694.png (639x739, 19.32K)

same

Nice larp but this website is 18+ boy

Man... When was the last time you've ever been out dating, I mean actually going to a club with mates? If you are good looking women WILL come up to you no matter what. I am above my 30's now but I've had 15 years of this exact event unfolding. Your reality isn't actually real, so bro get out there and work out it will pay off

Fucking Based! I'm so glad I got divorced.

Zoomers are just boring. Stay online all day, don't go outside anymore, focussed on internet fame.
Not surprised. They don't learn social skills required to engage IRL.

Scored most pussy when we hosted home parties or had travelers stay at our place for a few days. Oh I forgot, broke ass young generation can't afford to travel anymore. Well, sucks to be genz.

At least they'll be a driving force for affordable, real life sex dolls.

Haha true, why trust a stranger. But I can ensure you that it's real, i'm just giving advice here take it or not

If she wants to - she will.
If you have never had it happen? Welcome to the Invisible 30-80% of men in the "Degenerate West"

>Man... When was the last time you've ever been out dating, I mean actually going to a club with mates? If you are good looking women WILL come up to you no matter what. I am above my 30's now but I've had 15 years of this exact event unfolding. Your reality isn't actually real, so bro get out there and work out it will pay off

Attached: 1663022675384.gif (486x552, 1.07M)

Hahahaha you haven't dated so women bad, I don't think you've convinced even yourself