Unironically why do people like hitler. He considered everyone to be a subhuman...

Unironically why do people like hitler. He considered everyone to be a subhuman, excluding the germans the french and the british. He even hated americans

Attached: file.png (900x675, 404.55K)

>he considered americans to be subhumans
American here, completely agree

People are dumb and impressionable.

Everyone hates americans.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

I am trying to forgive people through prayer

why the Charlie Chaplin mustache though? was there ever an explanation

One of the last white leaders who was honestly trying to work for the benefit of his people rather than the benefit of jews and their agenda

Everybody likes Hitler, OP. Jews love him. Thanks to Hitler and Holocaus - when they killed 800 000-900 000Jews - they can pretend to be victims for the rest of their lives.

Kinda like the whole slavery/blacks shit in USA.

>Unironically

They didn’t even have Americans back then.

He loved finns, I'm a finn so I love him back.

What?

Attached: 1663149153107705.jpg (522x350, 28.44K)

This.

Attached: 1663039403137980.png (480x270, 113.63K)

You are why Hitler hated Americans

Not really.. he liked western Europe in general. He hated groups that he saw as subversive, like Jews, or culturally inferior, like gypsies. He respected America as a great power full of only the most courageous individuals that had the strength to leave their homelands. He only decided that Americans are subhumans at the end of the war, due to mixing with inferior races. Who could argue that Jews aren't subversive, gypsies aren't car burning parasites and America is less culturally cohesive now as a significantly more racially diverse country then it was in the 40's when it was 90% white?

Made up rumors by jews and spread by gullible boomers don't really prove shit. Of course jews will say bad things about the man trying to stop their evil ways.

Attached: 1544233535426.jpg (729x760, 444.31K)

So do Jews and no one in the general public ever says a bad thing about those corrupt pedophile racists.

>He even hated Americans

Why do you think that's a hard thing to do, user?

Most people outside of the Divided Shambles of Amerilard have a strong dislike for yourselves.

Because during WWI, when gas attacks were a major threat, he found that he couldn't get adequate coverage from his facemask because of his moustache. He actually shaved with his knife while in the trenches, and just kept it that way.

in some of his last words, according to his secretary even the germans were subhumans who deserved the rope for making him lose the war.

Well I'm German so i don't see anything wrong with Hitlers supposed beliefs (even though you are incorrectly describing core points of his ideology).

Issues, they can't defend their nation by solving problems and they result to fantasy.