Do all anons genuinely agree that it is unfair for the girl to have to pay her rapist...

Do all anons genuinely agree that it is unfair for the girl to have to pay her rapist, child trafficker's family money because she killed him in order to escape? Let's not look at her skin because that's a different subject matter we can talk shit about on a different thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-094251_Chrome.jpg (1079x999, 547.88K)

she doesnt have 150k so it doesnt matter

I don't think it counts as trafficking if he was merely the zookeeper

Jesus christ, what the fuck America

Depends, what evidence is there. If this is real, then yeah. Raping is a sin

Based

Either way she's going to be affected by it one way or another. The rapist's family still wants the money.

her white liberal faggot ex teacher did a gofundme which hit the target

>not posting name so we can't look up what actually happened.
Self defense law is pretty straight forward, I'm guessing it's not what you and this headline are claiming

So an American helped save her from paying?

Other anons just looked up the website on OPs pic and went from there. Pretty easy actually.

Then post source.
OPs being purposefully vague for (you)s

>In 2020, Lewis was sleeping in a hallway after fleeing an abusive home when a man took her in and trafficked her to others for sex.
>She told the court one of them was Brooks, 37, and that he had raped her many times.
>raped her many times

A prostitute killed her pimp, because of money probably. When got caught said I IS SURWEEWURR OF RAIP!!!

Case closed.

Self defense is only justified if you are in imminent threat.
Not stabbing someone to death in their sleep.

This is in my local news. She plead guilty to a lesser charge and the judge gave her probation. OP is a fag

Oh, actually it was not a pimp but a client. Anyway, sage.

Nailed it.
There's always some fake ass, call things something else bs to these.
Probably he was her bf, she turned a few tricks for extra money. She chimps out and kills him.
Shit. Better call him a sex trafficking monster so it's not my fault

>stabs someone to death while they are sleeping
>no prison time for 2nd degree murder
>possibility of record expunged
The pussypass and racecard combination is powerful.

Even if she wasn't his GF.
If a man walked up to me, pointed a gun at me, and said he was going to kill me in 24 hours, it is not legal for me to go kill that guy while he's sleeping the next morning.
Had she killed him while he was "raping" her, it'd be fine.

Pieper Lewis. The fine was mandatory and the black judge gave her probation. A gofundme already raised 200k. She will make money off this and probation should keep her out of trouble. It was a win for her

>getting a way with at least 2nd degree murder, if not 1st degree
Huge win

idgaf about a nigger