Tell the truth and be unable to finish a required module

>tell the truth and be unable to finish a required module
>lie and sacrifice the virtue of honesty just to appease a money machine
I've rugby tackled people for a lot less, you corporate husk, your bullshit untraining has no power here

Attached: littlebitchesonly.jpg (1080x2400, 384.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fairwork.gov.au/newsroom/media-releases/20211202-coles-media-release
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>actually care about the company's money while the company gives zero shits about you
thats a good slave, keep it up and you might get an upaid half a day off in the future

I don't care about the money mate it's the thieving I can't stand

Then don't work min wage fucking department store jobs you useless cunt

I work for this company

I also hate the theft - had some black kids tell me they'll kill me and throw a heavy duty padlock at me tonight after catching them.

Store Manager at my store had a lady try to stab him with a syringe once.

May as well lie, then fuck them up when you get the job

>cant stand thieving
>works floor job for a big money corp

m8, in your OP you even acknowledged that they want you to lie on your resume

did the local PD deny your application and now you need a different outlet for your power fantasies?

This would be coles, the company that underpaid their workers yeah?

fairwork.gov.au/newsroom/media-releases/20211202-coles-media-release

Ie: you'll get into fisticuffs for a company who wouldn't bother to even pay you correctly, and you hate theft, but you only focus that hate down at dumb kids stealing a pack of m&ms from a multibillion dollar mega Corp, but you don't give a shit enough that they' ll steal out of your pocket not to work for them in the first place

Am I getting this right?

Oh, and I forgot all the covid money they legally stole form every single taxpayer in the country, silly me

it says a full trolley mate I'm gonna drop the muthatrucka. tie em up with me trolley strap. citizen's arrest. all my convictions cleared because I'm now a hero. if they try to fight back I just pull my rusty knife on em and put them out of their misery
they'll get what's coming to em for underpaying staff. their lack of loyalty will come back around to em.

Attached: armedandhungry.jpg (739x415, 21.82K)

it's not surprising mate, their shitfuck advertising is constantly shilling that kike Curtis Stone and the in-store radio is always playing nigger-tier-nog-music

>local user gets arrested and fired over insured goods, managers responded with "who?" when asked about him, news at 5

>he consumes cult media
>he doesn't have bikies hand deliver pencil-written copies of every police report filed when he buys his homemade snuff films

please take your meds

Attached: fwoosh.jpg (960x1200, 135.3K)

>company loses $12 in merchandise cost and saves $40/mo for the shit tier group insurance they give you, which when you read the fine print is as good as no insurance
Damn, what a local hero, a legend even

They'll get a toothless fine like every other multi national mega Corp who fucks their employees, dont hold your breath

Also, who gives a fuck, you think that trolley is worth more than 18 months of paying their entire employees pay cheques with taxpayer money?

Honestley, might sound a bit red but after all the fuckery coles and woollies do to hold Australians to ransom with 27$ lettiuces after we literally gave them billions, fuck farm workers etc (because ultimatley its the big supermarkets putting the screws to farmers who in turn put the screws to the farm workers) , they should be taken over and nationalised

Fuck em, and fuck you for protecting their profits, they dont care about you, do your job, do the bare minimum, dont compete worth other workers, just don't play their games

The actual fuck does that have to do with the previous comment?

Oh, then you've got them pushing you through a cattle run to go scan your own 27$ lettuce and put it in your 15c bag,

Seriously, fuck these supermarkets, pay your fucking employees cunts

Sneed, cuck.

I'm not talking fines or legal action mate I'm talking cosmic retribution. money isn't a force, money isn't energy, greed is a force and hunger is a lack of energy. there will be consequences for evil deeds, and they will be entirely just. the suffering will be worth it mate just to watch these monuments of aggrandisation crumble. I don't work for these companies, I work my neighbours, my townsfolk, my countrymen, for every other hillbilly that can't grow his own taters. I refuse to let what small good these tyrants do for us be bastardised by kleptos

oi yeah I forgor the main reason actually I work there for is for the just enough to buy some rumbos. exactly

Attached: skull.jpg (739x415, 15.14K)