I have a detailed drawing of what I want my website to look like

I have a detailed drawing of what I want my website to look like.
Is there an automated tool that will covert this image into html+css?
HTML code that I write ends up looking hacky, since I don't know the proper way of implementing things.

Attached: 1662955314305.jpg (580x390, 73.53K)

lol

no, but you can hire someone to do it

install gentoo

Attached: 3895FC77-B9F9-45C6-84F2-4425D424E5B8.png (1600x1200, 89.68K)

get to know css a little better. Looking at the image you posted it seems like the html itself will end up being pretty simple, since you have basically just a simple grid with some elements inside. Once you learn css grid, you can easily make a layout like this. or you can bitch out and use a css framework like pure-css to give you semantic html tagging for a grid layout. if you have no idea what any of that meant than probably just hire someone to do it or use a website builder.

>noo you can't just use and YOU HAVE TO USE CSS

Use a drag and drop html editor

Yeah user there are several free websites where you can upload your drawing and then just copy the URL and boom done.

Figma generates CSS based on a design, but you'd have to redo your drawing there. Plus, that CSS is only useful for the look for one resolution, it's not responsive.

>css grid
I was not aware of that. I thought you had to use flex boxes and floats for this kind of thing. From a glance, css grids look very neat.

yeah it is really easy. just css grid + padding + ... = profit? sounds like you are on your way to making a nice website. good luck user

Just learn bootstrap it's not that hard

Fuck that tablet garbage.

>HTML code that I write ends up looking hacky, since I don't know the proper way of implementing things.
I was in the same boat but honestly webshit is extremely easy and if you just invest a couple of agternoons you'll have your design working flawlessly. It's really, really easy.

>pure-css
Is this like bootstrap, but with less bloat ?

Hey /G what if we make something like Unstable Convergence that takes an image and generates a prompt in this case html/css?

It is called Dreamweaver

Hey Romanian bro, that looks like shit

Is everyone on Any Forums fucking retarded?

You can learn html/css and figma in one weekend.

Figma balls and webflow

>Is everyone on Any Forums fucking retarded?
yes

>HTML code
>code
lol

This. If anything iterating this in CSS would be faster than making that image