What happens on a rollercoaster?

what happens on a rollercoaster?

Attached: iPhoneCrashDetection.png (1248x1248, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7AnxTdGA4Dk?t=26
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think rollercoasters have sudden and extreme deceleration like in a crash...

>come home tired
>fling phone across the carpeted floor
>sleep
>wake up to cops and EMT in apartment
>get shot

such is the life of an amerimutt

youtu.be/7AnxTdGA4Dk?t=26

It doesn't go off, because that's not a crash.

>It has duh AI magic bing bing wahoo so it just knows OK
Its a couple of simple sensors and an algorithm my dude. It's going to be going off constantly in response to everyday events that have nothing to do with a crash. Is there any technology company with a more technologically illiterate userbase than applel?

>Phone flys out of pocket
>Hits pedestrian
This seems like a feature to me.

doesn't it use microphones too? tire screech and metal crumple sound detection

I think he's saying the detection is that good. I don't know frankly if there is much training data of accelerometers on rollercoasters

potentially they could use
too idk man this is what fagman employees get paid big bucks to figure out

>Its a couple of simple sensors and an algorithm my dude
Which is more than enough to differentiate between a roller coaster and a car crash. Are you retarded?

Lets say it does detect a rollercoaster with a sudden g-force change as a crash. Imagine how many amusement park managers have to start dealing with police coming over to do a wellness check for months that they'd probably start banning phones on rollercoasters forcing you to use their temporary locker before getting o.n
Though I'm sure Apple has thought ahead and none of that needs to happen. Who knows no one but Apple has it yet but I doubt they want to deal with that especially if it'll potentially leads to some american police officer shooting an innocent kid lol

Probably uses GPS and has exclusion zones.

>I'm sure Apple has thought ahead
like they did with their spy tracking puck? (whatever it was called)

everyone predicted people could use them to stalk people..and what do you know, that's exactly what happened

>Lets say it does detect a rollercoaster with a sudden g-force change as a crash
"Hello dispatch. This is an automated report from an iPhone that appears to have been in a car crash at the location "
Do you think any cops are actually coming?

see thats dumb because 1) who is maintaining that map and 2) what if there is actually a crash inside a park

Knowing the cops, yes.

unless the company is ultra retarded they would usually ask the riders to surrender their belonging before getting in for safety reasons. so yeah, not really an actual issue regardless

Disneyland does not do this

What happens when a stage 3 braphog jumps on my lap?

nothing the power needed to simulate a real car crash you actual smoothbrain.

Do you seriously think a roller coaster includes forces at all similar to a car crash?

I've seen dumb threads on Any Forums but this one is pretty fucking up there.

That's what you get for throwing your personal tracking device away like that. Imagine what would have happened if we couldn't have been watching you 24/7