I have a vegetable peeler in the cutlery drawer of my kitchen. AMA

I have a vegetable peeler in the cutlery drawer of my kitchen. AMA.

Attached: 65456543.jpg (640x476, 26.87K)

whats your favorite vegetable to peel?

Why do you think that's something of note?

I have a P38 on my key chain. And?

i'm bored, what should i do?

Potatoes, because they are roundish and easy to hold. Usually the skin is thin and easy to peel.

Digits and you use it on your penis

I don't.
And what?
Look up Mark Felton Productions channel on Youtube and watch two or three of his videos.

No thanks. It's strictly for veges only.

And why?

does it cut reasonably thin. I hate to have them cut too thick, plan build an adjustable thingy. How do you cope with asparagus?

I have one but I only use it on carrots that sprout roots

If you don't have the coordination or wherewithal to handle a fucking knife then you objectively are a fucking retard. Do you fags have paring knives?

dubs says your peeling some meat I'll have none of this strictly for veggies bullshit

What is your opinion on carrots? Both in general abd with regards to peeling

Peeled the skin right off my goddamned finger with one of those. Now I peel vegetables the way man was meant to. Either not at all or with a knife. Fuck peelers.

Why what?
I only use of for removing the skin from veges. Slicing them thin requires a mandolin.
I do have a paring knife. When I bought a knife block the paring knife came with it, along with a bread knife. But I just like the peeler.
I find carrots relatively easy to peel but they often only require washing and perhaps cutting off the end and maybe slicing to the preferred shape and size. I really like baby carrots as they are a bit sweeter.

quads for op to post weenie

nice, checked

Why do you peel vegetables
They can’t do shit to you
It’s not their fault they were born basically catatonic

am I the only one who eats apple, carrots etc with that thing?

i just love the thin slices.