Outcodes you

>outcodes you

Attached: Pajeet.png (88x122, 17.68K)

>has entered the chat

Attached: d_ov_aa_atoz-z-lydia_180501.jpg (1920x1080, 150.4K)

hello again

Maybe but chingchong will outcode the jeet

durgasoft... I kneel.....

Okay anons, create your own function that takes a positive integer as an input and returns a boolean value that verifies whether the input is a prime number or not. Attach an image of your hand to confirm your skin color.

>Okay anons, create your own function that takes a positive integer as an input and returns a boolean value that verifies whether the input is a prime number or not. Attach an image of your hand to confirm your skin color.
they black guy would clearly win unironically

which language sir

Unless your a math nerd: for every odd n check from 3 to floor(sqrt(n)) if n is divisible by that number. Complexity is O(n).

Complexity is O(n^.5)

they lack an individualism that on one hand is funny and on the other is mildly disconcerting

good morning sir

public static boolean IsPrime(int input) {
int c = 0;
for (int i = 2; i < input; i++) {
if (input % i == 0) {
c++;
}
}
return c == 0;
}

int IsPrime(int input) {
for (int i = 2; i < input; i++) {
if (!(input % i)) return 0;
}
return 1;
}

Prince of planet durga

Attached: 1662381548050361.png (399x378, 156.93K)

I love indians being in the field as a security guy. They're usually hot garbage at security shit and will leave blatant holes in whatever they do for me to repair. My job is the best.

bastard motherfuck sir i will come rape give me your job bloody bastard sir

Attached: 1662699595833961.jpg (569x487, 69.33K)

you only need to check until input/2

You sound like someone who's seen some PHP string interpolation in SQL queries in your time.

You know I googled Miller Rabin in C with a view to implement it in a different language and first hit confirms your suggestion.

Attached: sir.png (1094x685, 264.11K)

Literally second DDG hit for "php sql query"

Attached: sir.png (1313x421, 41.25K)

>outshits you