Why are there so many homofagsexuals on this board? I thought we were supposed to be anti-gay

Why are there so many homofagsexuals on this board? I thought we were supposed to be anti-gay

Attached: bobtomato.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

>Any Forums
>supposed

lurk moar faggot

t. seething tranny on damage control

As a kid at first I was straight, but then I saw steven universe and became bi. Pearl, Peridot, and Jasper are just too hot man...

Attached: ce2 (1).png (1280x978, 923.1K)

>we
its just a bunch of retarded kids spamming the same stupid shit threads every day because they dont have jobs

Upset, E?

Attached: 1663105553049713.jpg (630x623, 38.95K)

faggots, as theyre called, have become more brazen over the years. now to the point they arent offended by being called faggots, and therefore they dont have a reason not to use Any Forums

>Veggietales
Tomatoes are fruits, and so are OP

>implying you're a woman

>and so are OP

Attached: computertard.jpg (1024x1024, 160.75K)

A lot of them are bots. Just spamming premade threads for some fags enjoyment somewhere.
Others are posted manually by an actual user.
Bots can even spam posts on threads.
The bots posting in threads don't last long and mostly appear at night when mods are asleep.
It's very difficult to tell what's what but some are more obvious than others.
Truly only a mod would have the tools to tell so don't hesitate to report just about anything you suspect to be a bot as spam.

>I thought we were supposed to be anti-gay

That's -why- they are here. They can't stand the idea that they aren't wanted somewhere, that they aren't universally loved and admired for their "bravery and empowerment".

They heard Any Forums was Homophobic and decided to come here and convert us, the crowd that calls every OP Faggot, because we weren't gay enough for them.

Just proving that faggots are stupid (Shocker), and have lots of time on their hands...

Newfag

-Remember those days?

Attached: 55adc166f3619.jpg (801x1600, 472K)

It was better back in the day. Now all you faggot zoomers have ruined this shit.

I would even argue boomers have ruined this shit too. I remember gen x hated boomies

>I remember gen x hated boomies
Of course we did. They were our parents No one hated their parents quite as bad as Gen X. It's one of our defining traits.
But, no, it's mostly erection tourists who never left after Gamergate hype.

Any Forums has been subtly homoerotic for a long time, because its userbase was a bunch of weirdos who don't really care what people think. At some point people started posting traps on Any Forums and after being openly attracted to feminine men became acceptable, a subset of Any Forums just openly embraced their love of trannies and straight up dudes and another subset posts it for shitposting reasons. Any Forums still shits on gays and trannies because it is traditional, and some, like the blow-ins who heard that Any Forums is super cool and for only the edgiest edgelords and all the fags who legitimately believe shit from Any Forums, do it the hardest in a desperate attempt to signal their hetero manliness.

Sad, really. Nothing looks quite as gay as screaming obsessively about gays and transsexuals. Reminds me of the closet case "Moral Majority" virtue signalers of the 80s, so many of whom came out quietly after sodomy laws and "Don't Ask Don't Tell" died, and gay marriage became legal. Or in many cases, before that.

Boomers are still alive today though, I'm saying that they have created a lot these problems by enabling their children, a lot who are also zoomies

Boomers are primarily parents to Gen X and millenials. The youngest 25% of Boomers had millennial kids. Zoomers are mostly the kids of Gen X, youngest Zoomers are kids of millenials. Generation Alpha is the kids of millenials and, at the end of the generation coming later, kids of Zoomers