Why do poorfags seethe everytime they see this?

Attached: design_top_midnight__codbsd86bjxy_large.jpg (394x528, 33.87K)

because it's really expensive? like, prohibitively and unnecessarily?
pretty simple answer i think

everyone hate rich people but everyone wants to be rich

Why do paid apple shills need to spam their fucking failure of a computer on Any Forums 5000 times a goddamn day?

seethe poorfag Any Forums is a mac world now

sour grapes

I dunno. My Thinkpad cost more than a macbook pro and I regard apple products as overpriced junk.

Why the poorfags dislike apple, I dunno.

>I dunno. My Thinkpad cost more than a macbook pro and I regard apple products as overpriced junk.
kek delusion

it's not THAT expensive cmon.

to a poorfag who uses a thinnkpad it is

You’re on Any Forums

crApple is in fucking panic mode, this is just pathetic. They know they are relying on their garbage phones which are getting more expensive to create by the day and are starting to lose mountains of money so their backup plan is to shill their cheapass to make, overpriced garbage mac trash.
Cry more, Apple. Just go out of business right now, there's no shame.

Because its a trash laptop. The only decent thing Apple has done is their phones and thats only because Google keeps fucking up the pixel and Samsung is bloated garbage. Everything is a steaming pile of dog shit.

Poor people buy Macbooks to tell themselves "I can buy a macbook, i must not be doing so bad"

Oh cool apple finally made a laptop in the color that everyone has known is the preferred color for decades thanks apple

you wish lmaoooo
90% of nasa employees use macs as their mobile computer

Attached: macbooks.jpg (640x370, 37.42K)

kek hows that burning chinkpad?

>we gave nasa a fucking massive discount to promote our shitty computer and they just have linux installed on it anyway
kek

the design is kino

Hey NEET, keep on ricing your .config file on troonix while the guys use their Apple products to do work.

>non-replaceable battery
disposable

the battery is literally replaceable, just not easily accessible like some other laptops